Sammy Guevara joins The Don Callis Family.

A/N: Hey Readers so what do you think of Sammy Guevara Joining The Don Callis Family good 👍🏼 or bad 👎 idea? and I would say it a bad idea cause of one I don't trust Don Callis cause one he is a backstabbing, heartbreaking self-righteous, but also a liaring, cheating fat pig. 🐖 lol 😂 😆 🤣 sorry that's my opinion and I apologize about that it's just I don't trust Don Callis, so Sammy Guevara is making a wrong decision to Join The Don Callis. but that is just his decision and the other part is I'm scared for Sammy Guevara, Will Obsprey and Konosuke Takeshita and Powerhouse Hobbs and Now Kyle Fletcher, I feel that Don Callis will stab those 5 men in the back like he did to Kenny Omega and Chris Jericho that's what I'm scared about but also it breaks my heart that's what I feel like, so let's see what happens in the story.

Likes: 3.2K and Comments: 3.2K.

@RomanReigns: Don Callis what a big pain in my a$$, lol. 😆 😅🤣😂

@ChristinaReigns: I can't stand Don Callis 😒 and babe what you said about Don Callis is funny lol. 😂

@SammyGuevara: ugh 🙄 and like really Christina and Roman.

@JonathanFatu: wow big uce now that's funny lol. 😄

@UceyJucey: wow dang big uce now that is funny lol. 🤣

@SoloSikoa: wow dang now that's funny big uce lol 😂

@HeymanHustle: Wow damn now that is funny my Tribal Chief lol 🤣😂

@SassyK: Don Callis he's a backstabbing self-righteous pig lol 😂🤣

@realtakesoup: ドン・カリスとその家族に敬意を表してください、なぜならレスリング界を支配しているのは我々であり、他の野郎どもではないからです。Don karisu to sono kazoku ni keiiwoarawashite kudasai, nazenara resuringu-kai o shihai shite iru no wa warewaredeari, hoka no yarō-domode wanaikaradesu. (please show your respeact to the don callis and family cause we rule the wrestling world not the rest of you jerks). / クリスティーナとローマンを黙ってください Kurisutīna to rōman o damatte kudasai (please shut up Christina and Roman).

@true_Will_hobbs: why are you all wrestling universe showing Don Callis and family disrepectable to us, please stop it and shut up now.

@kylefletcherpro: you got that right hobbs Don Callis family rules the wrestling world.

@willospreay: why is the rest of you jerks being mean to the Don Callis family we are the best and we rule the wrestling world.

@kennyomegamanx: Don Callis family don't rule the wrestling world so please shut up got it.

@chrisjerichofozzy: Hahaha Don Callis family doesn't rule the wrestling world so please shut the heck up.

@SammyGuevara: Chris Jericho shut up.

@ChristinaReigns: Samuel George Guevara don't you say that please that is mean and I thought you guys were brothers, what happen to you both?

@SammyGuevara: I don't want to talk about it ok Christina.

@Santana_Proud: wow Sammy don't be like that what Christina said about Don Callis and family, Cause Chris Jericho right, like come on man, remember you two have a daughter together, so why don't you want to talk about it cause you're a scared little B$tch you are. Hahaha very funny.

@SammyGuevara: Mike Santana shut up.

@AEWCarmela: Sammy Guevara don't you dare tell my man Mike Santana to shut up and the only person to shut up is you.

@AEWCamille: hey sis don't tell my man Sammy Guevara to shut up ok and tell your man Mike Santana to shut up.

@ortiz_powerful: guys please stop fighting here on intergram ok, and if we going to fight let's do it in the ring.

@SammyGuevara: hey Ortiz shut up no one was talking about you ok and leave it alone. 😡😠

@ChristinaReigns: Sammy why are you being like this to your family and friends you have with us, please stop I don't like when you all fight over what nothing and this is nonsense stupid and disrespectful to you all doing this to each other like why.

@TayMelo: well maybe Sammy doesn't want to talk about ok and plus now me and Sammy just had a baby girl name: Luna Melo Guevara.

@AEWCamille: wow babe you already have a baby girl and soon to have a son with me and now you have a baby girl with Tay wow. 😳😲

@JakeHager: wow I'm shocked 😳😲 and but why do we have to fight like this come on guys.

@MadKingOOC: hey Sammy what kind of a man like are you sleeping around with two women and getting them pregnant, cause your marriage to one woman and dating the other woman like wow man. 😲😳

@SammyGuevara: I don't want to talk about that either ok Eddie.

@trinity_fatu: oh wow Sammy Guevara why are you being like this to everyone. 😱

@annaJay: cause Sammy Guevara is having a bad day and bad mood. 😒

@AEWCamille: yes he is and please leave Sammy Guevara alone. 😔

@JonathanFatu: Oh Wow really Uce.

@UceyJucy: Wow Uce.

So that's all the message from each person in the story.

A/N: so what do you think of story so far?

please continue reading.

please leave me your comments below.

Please vote.

Thank you so much.

Love Always.

~ LaNyce Linde ~ xoxo 😘 💖 💕 ❤ 💓