Give Me Love

Brand new story I'm writing! I would like feedback on what you think so far. I'm sad to say that there will be slow updates to this. I have a lot going on with me right now. I barely get to write. Love Ya'll!!!! <3 -Jalisa

* 18+*

*** We had been laying here in my bed, for what felt like an eternity. Me with my head on his chest, and him running his fingers through my hair.

"Xandru, I'm scared!" I said just above a whispered.

"Of what, babe?" He replied. His voice just above a whisper.

"We'll be graduating in two weeks. By fall we'll be going in totally different directions. What will happen to us?" I took a deep breath. Feeling the tears prickling in my eyes, and the lump forming in my throat. "I'm not ready to let you go just yet!" I whispered. My voice breaking. "I don't think I ever will!" Barely able to finish the sentence. ***

Brielle Castillo has always had a rough life. Having lived in poverty and neglected for seventeen years, she's determined to make something out of herself and be somebody. Mom's an alcoholic, Dad's mentally and physically abusive. She's never had a friend afraid they'll find out her secrets. That is until Alexandru Vasilescuentered her life. He's become her protector. She stays with him during the day, and at night he climbs through her window to make sure she's safe during the night. As their feeling start to grow they're put through many obstacles. Will Brielle make a better life for herself? Will their love survive?

© 2013 by Jalisa S. Jackson. All Rights Reserved.