After waiting three hours, Urbosa decided to call for an immediate evacuation of the Town. She knew the sandstorm was approaching fast and could devastate the Town. She quickly directed everyone toward the Palace for safety. Urbosa was particularly concerned about the children and women, so she ushered them inside. She instructed some women to create a small shelter for the men outside the Town in case the sandstorm became too much for them to handle.

For the next two hours, the people of the Town worried as the Dragon continued throughout the south side of the Gerudo desert. The wind was getting stronger and stronger, and sand was flying everywhere. Finally, the Dragon was just above the pallet and the Town. They all stared up in shock, and Urbosa could only stare in wonder and anger as the Dragon picked up even more sand from around them. The sandstorm was now full-blown and worse than regular ones. The sand was on everything to the point where the natural spring that always filtered out freshwater had stopped spewing out water. It was an absolute disaster.

The children were frightened and ran to their mothers and aunts for safety as they watched the Dragon continue on its rampage throughout the desert. Urbosa felt helpless but knew that she had to do something. She ensured everyone was safe inside the Palace before she went outside to assess the situation. She saw that the men were struggling with the sandstorm, so she decided to help them. Urbosa instructed the women to create a bigger shelter for the men with more food and water; she even helped them build it. It was hard because of the sand, but they created a decent shelter.

The sandstorm continued for several hours, and Urbosa worried they would run out of water. She instructed everyone to gather as many materials as possible from their homes before the sandstorm worsened. Urbosa ensured enough water in the Palace for everyone to drink. She knew they were in for a long night, but she was determined to keep everyone safe. Finally, the sandstorm subsided, and the people of the Town emerged from their shelters. They were exhausted but grateful to Urbosa for keeping them safe.

As the Garudo returned to the Palace with their supplies, they gathered around the central part of the building. The windows were open, and the sand blew in, so they worked together to close them. They used lavish curtains to try to block out the sand, but it was a difficult task. Everyone was feeling anxious and scared, unsure of what to do next. Urbosa looked around at her people and felt the weight of responsibility on her shoulders. She knew she had to devise a plan to help them through this crisis. She furrowed her brow and started thinking, trying to prepare a solution to keep everyone safe and secure.

-----

As Zelda prepared for an essential meeting for the next two days, one of her appointed Maids informed her that Lady Urbosa of the Garudo would not attend. Zelda turned around, curious about the reason.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" she asked her Maid, stopping for a moment from brushing her hair and choosing her clothes with the help of another Maid.

The Maid explained that an enormous sandstorm had hit the Garudo desert, and no one was allowed to leave. Lady Urbosa had sent a messenger hawk to inform the head guard that something odd was happening and that she would stay back for a few days. However, that was before the sandstorm struck, and now she was stuck.

Zelda pondered the situation, thinking about the potential implications of Lady Urbosa not attending the meeting. Just as she was about to say something, a knock at the door interrupted her thoughts, making the Maids and Zelda turn around in anticipation.

A guard they had built stood in the door that was not open, standing over Zelda's guard. The man bowed at the door, and once he was allowed in, he walked inside.

The man bowed apologetically and said, "I am sorry for disturbing you, Princess."

Zelda asked him what he needed, and the man answered dutifully, "Your father wishes to have a word with you immediately. This pertains to the upcoming Champions meeting."