Lies + Tricks = Magic Tricks

"Lyney, Lynette. Are you guys ready to see something Magical? "
"YES!!" Both of them said the same time.
"Haha, okay. Just say look into this fountain and watch carefully. Okay?"
Lyney and Lynette both nodded. They look into the fountain and see their father cover the reflection of the moon with his hand and see that the reflection is not there and instead is on his hand.
"Woah, how did you do that?" Asked Lynette.
"For us, magicians, we always find a way to shatter the barrier between fantasy and reality. This makes the audience see glimpses of reality. Now, let's put the moon back where it belongs too."
He closes his hand and puts his hand on the fountain. After taking off his hand, the moon is back in place. Lynette claps. Lyney looks curiously.
"Would you say that magic tricks are just lies to fool the people that the impossible is possible?" Asked Lyney
"Maybe... But depends on what you believe. If you believe that lies are magic tricks. You will sure impress many people. Who knows? Maybe you will be greater than me." His father says that while he pushes Lyney's top hat to his face.
He does this just to tease him which sometimes his father did to change the mood of the scenario. Lyney fixes his top hat. Lynette giggles and his father smiles at him.
"Well, let's go make people be amazed of what we can do!" Said his father while getting on the stage.
Lynette follows behind him.
"Yeah, let's go make lies, magic tricks" Lyney thinks while getting on stage.
"LET THE SHOW BEGIN" shouted his father.
___________________________________
"LYNEY, LYNEY. ARE YOU DEAD? LYNEY!"
Lyney opens his eyes and sees Y/N next to him with a worried looked. He was laying on the stage.
"Hey, are you okay? You got me worry for a moment."
Lyney stares at her eyes for a moment before he closes his eyes again.
"Sorry, I was just remembering some memories here that's all."
They stay like that for a while until Lyney gets up and helps Y/N get up as well.
"How do you do that?" Y/N ask
"Do what?" Lyney replies confused.
Y/N turns around and walks towards the front of the stage.
"How do you manage to perform in-front of many people? Do you like take deep breaths or something?"
"Well.. for someone like me. Attention is something you grow up with. Especially when your father was a magician. I say it's just natural for me."
Y/N turns around and looks at him.
"Well in that case, I should admire you for something that may be difficult for other people." She smiles and her eyes become brighter.
"Don't get used to it too much. I guarantee you that you're gonna perform as well." Lyney's says while walking towards Y/N.
"(She giggles) Yeah sure." She plays punch him. "in your dreams."
Lynette comes from the curtains and looking relived.
"There you are, I'm was looking for you everywhere." Lynette says while walking towards Lyney and Y/N.
"Do you need me for something Lynette?"
"Me and Ferminet are waiting for you, we even sent Y/N to come get you but apparently she took her time as well." Lynette looks at her while crossing her arms.
"Sorry, I forgot about that." Y/N giggles.
"Well in that case, let's get going." Lyney says.
Lyney indicates that Lynette and Y/N go first. They leave the stage and go to Lyney and Lynette's cabin where they rehearse and get ready before performing.
"You guys are back." Ferminet says. "What took you guys so long?"
"Nothing at all my brother." Says Lyney.
He plays with his hair which Ferminet instantly stops him since he hates it when Lyney does that. It makes him feel like a child.
"Well Lynette, you ready to practice?"
"Yeah, You can start when you are ready." Said Lynette as she was getting into position.
Y/N sits near Ferminet. The rehearsal begins. Even if it's practice, Lyney takes everything to exaggeration. They finish there practice with their usually claps from the audience. You guys sit down on the table to have some food when suddenly they hear a knock.
"Come in." Lyney says while grabbing a cookie.
A fatui comes in and approaches the group.
"Sorry for interrupting but I have this note for Miss Y/N."
The fatui gives the note to you. You open it and read it. You sighs. You get up from your chair.
"I have to go somewhere. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Okay."
Lyney gets up for his chair.
"I'll go with you then."
He walks towards the door but he's stopped by the Fatui.
"Sorry, but she requested ONLY to see her."
Lyney and the Fatui stare at each other for some time until Lyney backs up.
"Fine, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then."
You wave goodbye and head out with the Fatui.
"What does she want now? Whatever it is, it may be something she doesn't want to involve the other ones."
___________________________________
They take you to a hotel. They take you to the room that Arclecchino is staying at. They open the door and you see her sitting down drinking tea.
"There she is, my beautiful star." She grinds and signals you to sit next to her. You walk towards the chair and sit.
"Tea?" Arclecchino signals
"No thank you I'm fine."
"Suit yourself."
She fixes her hair.
"Well now, let's talk business." She puts the cup down and crosses her legs. "I need you to be a spy for me."
"Why?"
"Last performance, this "client" had a peculiar interest in you. Usually I don't pay attention to it but this guy has some value information that could help us transport some "goods" to Fontaine. Apart from that, the Fatui discovered that he has recently found some ancient mechanism. With that in mind, we have the perfect opportunity for you to come in place."
You thought about it for a minute. This is something risky. That's for sure.
"How are you planning to get him have contact with me?" You ask.
"It's quite simple. You will perform before Lyney and Lynette, and I would arrange both of you to meet. After all, you have a charm that makes everyone fall in love with you and your words." She grinds.
"Yeah, yeah I do. I practice my emotions and words to the perfection. That way is easier for my lies to be more believable. To make people forget about whats at stake and only focus on something. To focus on me."
You look at her and smile. You giggle.
"Of course I do."
___________________________________
Second part. That's crazy. Anyways I hope this makes sense but it technically doesn't make sense. Just know this may not be related to the real info in the story quest. But yeah.
Song for the Chapter : Idol