Bakugo: "Look at that damn nerd. Being on a team with dickless and twin pubes. After everything! Pfft! What a nerd...WE DON'T NEED YOU EXTRA!"

(Y/n): [Chuckles] "Easy man. Let Iida do what he wants. At the end of the day, he's not going to win. We are."

Bakugo: [Grins] "Ha! Damn right, we are!"

The pair fist bump, all before Kirishima adds himself into the conversation.

Kirishima: "Wow, (Y/n). No offence, but I've never seen you so into something before. I mean, not surprising that you think we'll win. We have you! But normally you aren't so keen on something like this."

Tokoyami: "Yes. It is rather odd."

(Y/n): "Oh...Well, I've got my reasons. Besides...Kaito's on the other team and I always love to prove a point against him."

Bakugo: "Fuck yeah, you do!"

"BAKUGO! NO SWEARING!"

Immediately the voice of Midnight yells in the distance, causing Bakugo to hunch over and glare in the direction it came from.

Bakugo: [Mutters] "Shit, man. How does she keep hearing me?"

It was as that question went into the air that (Y/n) thought back to the reason he was putting so much effort into day. Not just because of what All Might, but another reason altogether.

--12 Years Ago--

"And here we are ladies and gentlemen, the students from the prestigious Class 1-A of our very own U.A.! And they're all here to show you WHAT! THEY'VE! GOT!"

The familiar voice of Present Mic, who was in his first year teaching at U.A., could be heard over through the TV as two boys watch with excitement as the First Year Students of U.A. walk out onto the field. Those exact boys were none other than (Y/n) and Izuku Midoriya. The latter's eyes blew up with excitement as he watched the screen. His body shaking, he was so excited. Something he shared with his brother as he twisted his body from sitting on the ground to look up at (Y/n), who had chosen the couch to sit on instead.

Izuku: "(Y/n)! (Y/n), look! It's the first years from U.A.!!!"

(Y/n): [Chuckles] "I can see them, Izuku."

Izuku: "I can't believe it! I can't believe it! There are so many of them! They're so cool!"

(Y/n) always found it funny seeing his brother so excited to see normal kids like them on TV. Well, I guess these guys weren't exactly normal. After all, they did go to U.A.

Izuku: "Ohhh! Look at their uniforms! They're so cool!"

(Y/n): "Just you wait. One day you'll be right up there with them!"

Izuku: [Gasp] "You really think so?"

He energetically asked as he turned to his brother again, revealing the toy of All Might he held glued in his hands.

(Y/n): "Of course I do! You're Izuku Midoriya. The biggest hero fan in the country! There's no way no one is going to stop you from reaching that point."

Just hearing the confident words of his big brother was enough to motivate Izuku. Which caused him to get even more excited. The next thing he knew, Izuku launched off the ground and pounced onto his brother on the ground. Tackling him into a hug. It's as they did that, that their mother watched with a smile from the kitchen. All before a phone call rang...One which would lead to the darkest moment in (Y/n)'s life.

--Present--

It was before the memories of the past could become a nightmare that (Y/n) broke his thoughts. It was as he did that he turned to his teammates, who were currently stuck in conversation and smiled to himself. Today he wasn't just going to win for himself. He was going to do it Izuku as well. It was that thought that pushed (Y/n) forward as he looked up into one of the cameras and confidently nodded. To His Mom, watching at home.