Ma Tao's father-in-law felt aggrieved in his heart, and even leaked the fact that Ma Tao had something to store and eat to one of his relatives, and then the news quickly spread. Later, Ma Tao blew himself up with the memory. As for his father-in-law's family, it didn't end well.

In my last life, as long as I stayed in City A, I basically knew this place called Biyun Community. Because of Ma Tao, the Biyun community was blocked by the military for a month. Probably doubting that Ma Tao would hide those alien things near his home.

Gusen put the sack containing the chicken cage on the corner of the stairs, and then went upstairs and knocked on the door of Ma Tao's house, and it took a long time for someone in the house to ask: "Who?"

"Is it Ma Tao's family? I was a friend of his father. Goosen asked.

A moment later, the door inside was opened, and Ma Tao looked at Gu Sen carefully: "Who are you?" "Anyone who would come to the door at such a time, there are all man-eating monsters outside.

Gu Sen also did not take off his sunglasses and mask, "That's right, your father has done my family a favor before, and this time I came to return the favor."

Ma Tao did not open the door, and looked at Gu Sen with a neurotic expression. Gusen shoved a piece of paper through the crack in the door: "There is a reason written here, see for yourself, if you are willing, I will help you get reborn, if you don't believe it, I will leave." I'll wait at the door, and you'll tell me your decision after you've read it.

Ma Tao,

who was suspicious of the letter, took the piece of paper, and then closed the door, and Gusen waited at the door for a long time, and there seemed to be an argument in the room.

Gu Sen was not in a hurry, just waiting at the door, although he had the intention to use the beast core to make up for the other party, it was not necessary. If Ma Tao doesn't want it, then he won't force it.

He took the memory that should have been picked up by Ma Tao, but this thing killed Ma Tao in his last life, and he didn't lose his heart when he took it. Moreover, this memory is not the Ma family's, it is ownerless.

Gu Sen will not directly give the beast core to the other party, really give it to the other party, the devil knows if Ma Tao will waste this precious beast core. Gusen just explained the physical changes after the fusion of the beast core, whether to choose to obtain this ability, it depends on Massen's own choice.

After a while, Ma Tao reopened the door inside, with a hesitant expression, "I just want to ask if what you wrote on the paper is true."

Ma Tao is really scared enough these days, this monster full of streets, one more ferocious and terrifying, they have died a lot of people in this building, several families downstairs have been broken windows, a few families have not been able to run away, if it were not for the height of his house, maybe he would have died.

The waiting for rescue has never appeared, starting two days ago, there were constant gunshots outside, when someone was brave and went out to take a look, but it didn't go far before being torn alive by a monster. Then no one dared to show their heads again, not even the windows.

If it weren't for the fact that he often went out camping, he had a lot of compressed biscuits and canned food stored at home, and I was afraid that he would only be able to eat cold water bubble rice these days. If those monsters really take root on the earth in the future, as said on this paper, then only strong force values can ensure their survival.

Not having children is not a problem for Ma Tao, and his wife is five months pregnant. Two days ago, the two also worried about how to live in this monster-infested world and how to raise children in the future. If he had special abilities, he wouldn't have to worry about raising children.