2. Chapter

My dad and I were standing at a store to buy something to drink. My dad really wanted to try the coffee here in Boston and I wanted a strawberry smoothie. My phone vibrated and I had a notification from Instagram, I opened it and smiled. It was from Chris 'hey gorgeous, look to the left and come over' I looked to the left and there were three guys further away. "Dad, I'll be right back" I said and walked towards them. "Hii" I said "y/n this is Nick and matt, Nick and matt this is y/n" Chris introduced us. It was a bit strange, but we greeted each other briefly and then it was okay. "So how long have you been here in Boston?" Matt asked "since last night" I said "how long are you staying?" Nick asked
"2 weeks" I said "then you can come over sometime" he said nicely. "That's so nice, thanks Nick. Chris asked me before if we wanted to hang out" I smiled. "Y/N" I heard my dad call. "I have to go, it was nice to meet you" I smiled, nervously holding my bag with both hands. Chris came up to me and said goodbye with a hug, Nick and Matt did the same. "See you" Chris said and all three waved briefly goodbye. "Bye" I smiled and waved briefly. I turned and walked over to my dad who held out my drink. "Was that the boy from before again?" "Yes" I answer, "why do they look the same?" "Because they are triplets dad.." I said and laughed. One look at my phone and I saw a message from Chris 'you look good by the way' I smiled and looked back, my eyes meeting his. 'Thanks, handsome' I replied and put my phone in my purse.

"Shall we go back to the hotel? It's getting dark y/n" my dad said. "Yes, wait," I said and quickly took a photo of the view. We went to the car and got in. "Have you written to your mother and Luke yet?" My dad asked me again the same question as in the morning. "Mom yes, Luke no" I said. "Don't you think it would be better without him?" He said, looking at me briefly and then back at the street. "Yes, I think so" I said sadly, but that was about to change when Chris wrote to me. 'hang out later?' I replied 'sure' and he wrote 'send me the address of the hotel, we'll pick you up, we're still on the way'
"is that Chris again?" my dad asked. I could be honest with my dad, we always had a good relationship. "Yes, he asked if we wanted to hang out later" I said "but don't come back late" he said. I texted Chris 'can you pick me up at 8pm? I'll send you the hotel address' I texted

"See you later" I said "bye darling" he said and I walked out the door and got into the elevator. When I arrived downstairs in the lobby, I saw Chris waiting. He came up to me with a smile and hugged me. "You look good" he said "thank you, you too" I smiled. "Nick and Matt are waiting in the car." He said "okay" I smiled "we had to tell our parents about you and that you were coming to visit, I hope that's not too bad?" "No everything is fine." Chris got in at the front and I happily said "hiii" to Nick in the back to greet them both. " Hey how are you?" Both asked at the same time "good and you?" I asked "good" they both answered.

While driving, Nick put on a song. Omg I knew and loved this song. "Nick what is this?" Chris asked "it's Morgan Wallen" and Matt paused the song and Nick turned it back on "Nick I'm gonna fucking kill you, don't play that song again please" Matt said "I can't believe you would ever play this song" said Chris. "Whaaaat?? It's actually such a good song" I said "now we have two of them" Chris said to Matt and he laughed. "So y/n any boy or girlfriend?" Nick asked. "Boyfriend" I said, apparently unhappily. "Doesn't sound happy." Nick said. "Yeah, I guess our relationship is pretty much over. He's such a control freak and we just argue, he forbids me almost everything. My dad already said today that I'm much happier without him. But I don't know how to end this, I'm scared of him" I said. "We can help you" said Chris and turned back to me "yeah" Nick nodded in agreement. "Does he know you're here with us?" Matt asked "no, I'll tell him tomorrow" I said. "Well.. if you want we can do it together" said Matt. It was so sweet of the three of them to want to help me. I really don't know how to tell Luke that I don't want this relationship anymore.