-I'm more than half confident that my parents will accept this. Partly because you know him. He's already a follower and knows he's a really good kid. I wasn't going to trick you, Storm replied confidently,

-I think grandma must be more than happy, but ah, really, I still didn't know that Lava has feelings, I'm waiting for his answer yes or no? Phayu said in a slightly worried voice at the end, making Pete's eyes widen.

- What the? So you and Lava are still not dating?

He immediately asked because he thought Phayu and Lava were already dating if she still decided to move there.

-Not yet, but I have already confessed my feelings to him and that I will return to him to get an answer from him. But if I were to think about myself... I think Lava has feelings for me too. He just needs time to consider his decision. My return to Bangkok.... Part of it is because I want him to reconsider his own feelings as well, Phayu replied

- Well, it depends on you. I know this when you put your mind to it no one can stop you. Let's just say Nok has done an outstanding job. and he'll talk about it with his parents, said Pete acknowledging his brother's decision who smiles a little with satisfaction.

-I'm sorry, brother, it's like I left you to take care of the company yourself, Phayu said, speaking softly.

-Is OK. It's not like when you were going to throw everything away. He said shortly, he understood his brother.

He never misbehaved and never caused

serious family problems all this time. He was even better at his job than he was. But when his brother made a decision, he accepted it willingly.

After I finished talking to my own brother he went back to his office,

- Khun Gus, Khun Prem came to see you. I made them wait in the office, said the secretary.

-Thanks, Phayu replied before opening the office door and seeing two friends sitting together.

-Hello, we haven't seen each other for a long time. Are you OK now? Gus and Prem separated and stood up.

He hugs and greets Storm happily.

- I see they're doing well, but I still can't run hard, Storm answers before going to sit on the couch.

Receives guests in his office His friends came and sat down.

- I'm sorry we couldn't come to visit you, we were busy. Good thing there's free time in the afternoon, so I invited Gus to come.

Prem said it because he called to talk to some of their friends earlier when he found out that Storm was back in Bangkok

- It's okay, I understand. It's not that close, Storm replied.

-Your face looks better. You don't think about those two anymore, do you? Gus asked.

-Seriously, what is Storm?

-I don't care about that person anymore. My life can move on, Storm replied, reassuring her two friends.

-I went to look in that direction sometimes,

but I didn't mix with them... That's all.

- You, I'm back. Want to find something to eat in the evening?

-Yes, but I would like a place where you can relax, said Storm

Then call to reserve a table.

-You two will go back to work first. or do you stay here?

i

-Guys, we better stay here. There's no important work, so you're back and we need to talk.

As for him, he headed to his own work desk and picked up his own cell phone then pressed call to tell Lava where he was going.