Halloween II-3

Começar do início

"He had a badge and a gun, and he would do anything to help you. Enter a parade of drunks that separated the two of you long enough for Terry to kidnap Charles. While, Nick, posed as a bodyguard, took Samantha with him." he said. 

"That was a surprise to me too." Sam whispered to Nick who smirked with satisfaction. "Then two bears spilled their drinks on you and stole your wallet. Those bears? Scully and Hitchcock." Holt continued.

"If Terry kidnapped Charles, how did Charles tell me to get on the party bus?" Jake asked. "Eight months ago at a morning briefing, I told the squad that a group of thieves was targeting party busses, so I could record Charles."

"I knew Boyle would never knowingly betray me." Jake said victoriously. "I can never betray him. If I ever do that, Sam can shoot me in the head and nuts." Charles told the squad who groaned in disgust.

"Why in the nuts?" Sam said disgusted. "With your jacket and shoes gone, you didn't look like a cop, but you still had your badge. That is, until you entered the party bus. Rosa's feline dancing distracted you as a mysterious partier stole your badge on... Halloween!" the Captain said, mimicking the voice.

"It was you in the mask! You sly son of a bitch! Well done. But I do have to ask, those guys at the impound, did they really smash my car?" Jake asked concerned. "No, in fact, I had them wash it." 

"Good one, Captain. You can't "wash a car." So how'd you convince the whole squad to betray me? What'd you offer them?" he asked curiously. "I asked them if they wanted to embarrass you, and they instantly said yes." Holt answered.

"I'm not gonna lie, that turns me on a little bit." Jake said. "Hmm. So in addition to the five weeks of free overtime, I believe I'm owed one more thing." Holt reminded him. "Yes. Here we go-" "One second." the Captain said before snapping his fingers and the window to the interrogation room became see through to see the squad standing there, listening to the monologue.

They all had their phones pulled out to record Jake saying the sentence. "Very well. Captain Raymond Holt... You are an amazing police captain/genius." he said and the squad cheered.

"But be warned, I started planning next year's heist just this minute." he warned the Captain. "Good, then you're only three months behind." Holt taunted. "You sick son of a bitch!" 

※※※

Sam quickly placed the wine bottle with the glasses and lit some scented candles all around the living room. She locked Marilyn in another room so that she and Nick could enjoy themselves for the night. 

She quickly sat on the couch, readying herself by adjusting her red dress and reapplying her lipstick as she waited for Nick. After a few moments, the door bell rang and she went to open the door. There stood Nick, leaning onto the door frame while dressed in his suit but this time, the first three buttons of his shirt open, to reveal his toned chest while some of his hair hung onto his forehead. 

He handed her the red bouquet of roses he had brought for her which she gladly accepted. "They smell great." she complimented. "Anything for my princess." he said with hoarseness in his voice. It turned on Sam immediately.

"Why don't you come in?" she said seductively as she pulled him by his hand and immediately shut the door behind. The surroundings of their living room fit in very well with their aroused moods.

Sam walked towards him holding out two glasses of wine which he accepted. "This is great, my love." he said. "But I was hoping for something more." he added, setting his glass down. "Oh, like what?" she asked taking a sip from her glass but he walked towards her.