2

Before a shot could be fired out of his gun the cop stopped thing by showing himself and firing a warning shot at him. He backed off and dropped the gun with his hands in the air. He was cuffed before taken away while she was taken to the living room to calm down from the hysteria she was placed into due to the gun shot and what happened with her. She got a blanket to wrap around her as she curled up on the couch on the verge of tears.

She said nothing as she heard people taking care of her mother's body. She soon saw one of the other cops come up to her and kneel down to where she was. "Reya is your name right?"

"Mhm, Reya Rosentine." She said softly

"Well Reya, you're mother is going to be taken care of and your father won't be able to hurt you where he's going. How old are you sweetie?"

"I'm seventeen and in two weeks I'll be eighteen."

"Are you in school at all?"

"Mhm, I take college courses at the community college near by."

"Alright, how about work? Do you have a part time job anywhere?"

Reya nodded her head. "I...I work at a bar and grill as a dish washer some nights and others I work as a waitress at a bakery near by."

"Will you be able to hold your own until things blow over?"

"I...I think I will be able to. I'm used to being alone. Mom usually went on long trips cause of her work so I was usually here home alone for weeks at a time."

"And you were okay with that?"

"Mhm, I was. I felt alone at first but after a while she let me have a few of my friends come over to help me feel safer."

The cop placed a hand on her leg. "Do you still have contact with one of those friends to see if they can possibly come over to keep you company for the night?"

She nodded her head. "Mhm, I know one friend who'll always be there for me. My friend Akiza, she's really nice and she's the sweetest girl too."

"Alright call her up and have her come here. I won't go anywhere until I know someone else is here with you. You've had a rough night and you shouldn't be left here on your own."

"Okay."

Reya went to call Akiza only to get her after a few rings.

"Hey Rey, what's up?"

"H-hey Aki...Um...T-Think you can sleep over tonight? I know it's really sudden and all but...I...I really don't want to be alone tonight." Reya asked nervously

"Sorry, I'm comforting Yusei right now. I don't know what's going on but you'll be okay. Bye!"

She placed her hand down with her phone in it and frowned. "She picked being with a mean guy then with me?...okay. Hm...I don't have any other female friends. My other friends are all males. Two of them aren't even straight either."

"Well why not try one of your male friends then? Anyone will do Reya."

She nodded her head before she called up Jack Atlis, she knew he'd want to due to being able to rub it in Yusei's face. He answered quicker than Akiza did.

"Hello Reya, what's with the late call?"

"Long story short, I need you to sleep over for a little while. I'm not mentally sane or safe right now and I did call Akiza but she chose to deal with Yusei's rein of bad luck instead of me. So please?"Reya asked sadly