"He was forced to by the law, he can't touch or see me until I'm of legal age...I'm not yet." She said shaking her head. "But I'm okay...I've been going to therapy for what happened to me. I won't freeze up."

"I don't trust that. I'm going with you."

"No, I got this." She said as she pulled his hand from her wrist. "Even if something were to happen to me...I'm just a friend, nothing special."

Reya walked into the house and it was fairly quiet. She didn't make a sound as she went looking for her parents. The young female went to the kitchen first to see that the stove was still on. She turned it off and took the pot off of it before doing the same to the oven taking the cookies out before they burned. She went looking in the living room and dining room to find nothing in either room.

Reya then slowly made her way up to the second floor without a sound before she saw a trail of red from the top of the steps to her mother's room. Her purple eyes widen in utter shock as she covered her mouth, she slowly made her way to her mother's room to see the door slightly cracked and her father carving up parts of her mother. She bolted down the steps after getting her phone and she went into the garage before she went to one of the large garbage cans to throw up.

Afterwards she took her phone from the pocket she placed it in and began to call for the police. Once she got someone she spoke as she sobbed out. "Hi, my lunatic of a father came into the house where I live with my mother and just killed her! H-He's carving her body in her room as we speak! P-Please I need help before I'm next!"

She soon gave the person her information before she heard large foot steps. She got on her bike and drove off with Yusei on it. He was so confused and concerned he didn't know what was going on. She got two blocks away before she leaned against the front bars of her bike. "This is insane....I...I can't help you right now Yusei. I wasn't expecting to see my father kill my mother." She said sadly

"Will you be okay?"

"Yeah sure...if you take account I saw my father kill my elder brother and my younger twin sister in front of me when I was just twelve years old after raping my younger sister and I-but you knew all that already." She said rolling her eyes.

He sighed and placed a hand softly on her shoulder. "I'm just trying to comfort you since you usually help me out. Compared to what I've dealt with you got it worse."

"Oh....Thanks. Like I need that type of encouragement." She said sarcastically

He frowned at her. "Rey....I'm not good at this. This is something that Crow or Kalin does not me."

"And you wonder why I spend time with them and not you?! Gosh! If you're just going to bitch and complain that my life is at steak GO. HOME! I need to deal with my own damn issues...BY. MYSELF!" She hissed out before she got off of her bike and walked back to where she lived on her own-ignoring him calling out to her.

When she got back to the house the police just got there and they stopped her as they asked her if she lived in the house and made the call. She nodded her head and showed them what she saw. She knew her father's car was still in the garage and she showed them where she last saw her father.

when she saw the dead body almost fully skinned she left the room covering her mouth as she went to the bathroom. After she threw up she saw there was a note on the mirror. |Darling daughter, I'll find you yet. You can't escape me my sweet pet.|

She ripped the note off and showed it to the cops before explaining her past to the four cops that came by one of them stayed with her as the others left with the cars in hiding. She was casual finishing up things as she finished up she heard the door slam shut as she looked to the side of the kitchen to see the cop in hiding. Motioning to her that it was alright, she nodded her head as she shaking continued to make the cookies until she felt a gun at the back of her head.

"You're a fool to still be here, don't you have those boys you were friends with or did they all abandon you?"

"Hello to you too father, I have no friends. No one wanted to be around me after you tainted my body." She lied, she just didn't want to involve those who she cared so much about.

The elder male laughed before he grabbed her by her neck and pushed her face first into the counter. "Your mother couldn't answer me so you will you brat! Where the fuck is the safe that was in my office?!"

"Your brother took that after you were forced to leave here, I don't know where he had placed it before he passed away." She said with a sigh

He punched the counter by her head pissed off before he loaded the gun. "Fine, you're useless to me now. So you're going to follow that pathetic woman you called 'mother'."