"do not test me!" the colonel growled.

your father let out a snarl, prompting a thick gulp of air to travel down your throat as you decided that something needed to happen to mend the situation, and it needed to happen soon.

"do not worry about me, just kill him!" you exclaimed, releasing a breath of anguish as your comment resulted in the weapon sliding deeper into your skin.

from behind your father, your youngest sister let out another fearful call of your name, the eldest of the two lifting a hand to hover over her mouth in distress as she held tuk by the shoulders with her free hand.

"weapons down," the avatar ordered, your eyes widening at the command.

"don't! don't do it!" you opposed, quaritch repeating his order a lot more forcefully a second time.

much to your frightful dismay, jake hesitantly moved to drop his blades to the floor of the ship, kicking them away as the colonel ordered.

"no," you breathed out. "dad, no."

with a simple flick of his wrist, the avatar had tossed a bright orange restraint item toward your father, the object landing between the two of you as it hit the ground with a clack.

"cuff yourself," came yet another command from quaritch, and again, it was an ordered that you openly opposed.

as you opened your mouth to fight against the ruthless direction, a sudden voice piped up from a little ways ahead of you as the sound of feet snapping against the deck met your ears.

"no!" you moved your pupils to cast a glance toward the figure bounding toward you, and felt your heart rate panically speed up at the sight of your defenseless human friend panically bolting over. "no, don't hurt her, okay? don't—"

"stand there!"

spider's pleads seemed to do nothing for the colonel's lack of empathy, and immediately recoiled at the belligerent responses to stop moving.

"cuffs, on, now!" the soldier repeated, his grip still as tight as ever on your queue while his knife continued to dig against your flesh.

"stop it!" you argued. "dad, don't!"

"you son of a bitch!" your father shakily retorted as he moved to pick up the handcuffs from the ground, unwillingly attaching one side of the object to his wrist.

spider's pleadings continued to fall upon the colonel's deaf ears as he watched your father with sharp eyes, his gaze steadily glued to the man that he thought he once knew.

in the middle of the sky boy's sentence, a guttural snarl sounded out from behind him, and you whipped your head around as much as you could from your containment to spot your mother forcefully grab onto the blonde teenager.

"release," she breathily rasped, her dagger drawn and pressed tightly against the neck of the human in her arms to mirror quaritch's position with you. "or i cut."

"mom," you whispered, your eyes wide at her fierce glare settled on the cruel man behind you.

"what, you think i care about some kid?" the avatar retorted. "he's not mine."