You squeeze shut your eyes while gripping hard on Yoongi's fingers hard as your hair flies at the speed of teleportation. Soon the speed halts which makes you take a breath of relief.

"You can open your eyes now," his cold voice makes you to flutter your eyes as you slowly look forward and look at the beautiful view before you.

Trees with indigo-coloured flowers with pink cherry blossoms, as the wind brushes off the leaves making it dance through the breeze providing a gorgeous sight to look at.

"It's beautiful," you mumble while your gaze is maintained on the sight before you.

Yoongi's attention shifts to you as he slowly takes on your expression for each second admiring every single detail of face that could make his heart jump in joy. Soon you turn and meet his eyes making him look away trying to avoid your intense look on him and hide his shade of red blush coating his cheek.

You chuckle at his way of trying to hide his emotions from you.

"Thank you for bringing me here,"

"As I care," his harsh words make you chuckle as if you could read from inside.

"It's okay, still I would thank you,"

He places you on the ground and sits beside you.

"To be frank I kind of like your coldness and dislike towards me," your unexpected words catch him off guard. Never in his life, he had heard such a thing to him. Does someone like his dislike? Sounds like a fantasy skit to him. He tries his best to avoid your eyes as if he has no interest in your conversation but deep inside he wants to know it.

"In these past months, I have constantly been misunderstood as Lana by many people leading to many unwanted relationships and lurking many dangers to me. They like me just because they think I'm Miss Lana but you are the only person who saw me as me and not as Lana,"

Yoongi unknowingly connects his gaze with yours as his lips part.

"I like your true passion and affection towards Miss Lana that you are not fazed by my looks. I like that,"

Yoongi's heart skips a beat as butterflies form under his stomach wondering what was the sudden feeling he is feeling due to your sudden confession to him.

you look below grab a few stones and play with it all the time being.

"You should leave as soon as possible," his words grab your attention to.

"Just go and live your life in peace, don't involve yourself in things in which you have no power. It will only lead to death and loss of lives. Don't waste your life on this petty stuff that would cause no good to you but suffering"

You could clearly see the pain behind his words and the all the suffering had gone through in the past for acting like a saint.

"You don't understand Mr Min Yoongi. I can't go back. This is the life that I chose to live and want to live,"

Yoongi's breath stops for a second as he moves his face to you seeking for the reason behind your answer.

"I lost my parents when I was nine years old. They were killed by giants and I was the only survivor from my village after the ambush of those cruel creatures. I lived my whole life in forest wondering and looking for hope or clues to find my people,"

Yoongi's frown instantly softens at your past as if he could relate to you. He knows the feeling of losing someone close to you and watching your people die at the hands of evil.

"I lived my entire life travelling from one place to another in search of my kind but that's when I came across a few giants and came to know about the cruelty inflicted on my species by those giants. They were imprisoned, sold, and cut into meats for them to consume. They are treated far worse than salves could undergo,"

You wipe your tears and bite your lips. Your puffy eyes stared at Yoongi.

"My mission is to save my people and I will do it no matter what. No matter what I have to face. I have already been through worse and I'm willing to go through the terrible for me to save my people,"

Yoongi was baffled to see the fire in your eyes when you mentioned your eyes. They were so powerful that a bright glow was visible under your hard gaze. Even though you are a tiny human he could see the willingness and determination inside you not to give up.

"It's okay if you won't help me. I'm happy to meet your kind people and I will leave soon to continue my journey of capturing many followers as soon as possible,"

Yoongi looks away not wanting to say anything to you related to this issue. His mind is still reluctant to accept it and he doesn't want to face that giant ever again.

"You know Kim Namjoon right?" His sudden unexpected question perks your massive concentration on him.
Your shocked wide eyes confirm his doubt and accepts that you are somehow related with Namjoon.

"How d-did y-you-"

"He has been my guest for past a month,"

You gasp as you cover your mouth with your hands as your eyes treamble.

"Where is he!!" You scream out making him flinch hard.

"Where is Namjoon!"

_______________________________________

Update
Vote and comment then only more updates would come 😉