Chapter 6 || Bad luck?

...
He knows. He totally knows, I know. Now the issue is if he knows I know, and if so, does he know I know he knows? And if he does, is he going to confront me? Would confront me regardless? Was that eye contact accidental or purposeful? What will I do with any of this? I guess... I could confront him before he confronted me?

He's too far gone. Even if I removed the minute from his head, he already saw too much. Well, it's unfortunate what's gonna have to happen...

What? Did you think I was gonna kill him? I'm not evil. I'm going to talk to him in private when I can about my powers.

I should probably get Saiki's family a thank you of some kind for having me over last night... but what should I get them?

I should keep it simple, maybe sweets of some kind? I can return the favor of their cooking with dessert! Cookies would probably work. What flavor? It should be something like... maybe chocolate? Or coffee cookies? Is that a thing? I know saiki likes coffee jelly. Does that extend to coffee flavored sweets in general?

Alright. Let's get baking!

Y/N proceeded to spend the next 2 hours baking and decorating his thank you cookies for the Saiki's. The worst part was attempting to find a good coffee flavored cookie. When he finished the cookies, he packaged them and headed out to bring them to the odd family.

While walking, Y/N got the chills as if he felt something going wrong in the near future. Yet, he continued walking since he wouldn't be able to drop off the cookies the next day since he had school. Saiki and Y/N didn't live far from each other, so the walk wasn't long.

Y/N walks up to the Saiki's house and is about to open the gate when he's stopped.

"Oh, is that you, Y/N? Are you here to see Ku? I'm sorry, but he's not here right now. You're welcome to come in and wait for him, though!" Mrs Saiki said in an apologetic tone.

"Oh no, I can't. I just came to drop off cookies to thank you for last night—if you'd like to take them and just give them to Saiki when he's home that's fine-" Y/N tried to hand off the cookies so he could leave

"No, I insist! I'm sure Ku would love to see you if you could stay for a bit. What kind of cookies are these?" Saikis mom mom said while raking the cookies and opening the gate.

"Oh, it's okay, I'll just–" he began

"What flavor are the cookies?"

Y/N jumps, obviously not hearing Saiki walk up behind him.

"Coffee—they're coffee flavored. Anyway, I should -" y/n once again began trying to escape

"You should come inside. My mom probably already invited you, but we were just about to eat lunch."

Don't mistake this for kindness for me wanting him to hang out with me. I need to talk to him about what he saw, and this is the easiest way.

Y/N got the chills of terror again at the sight of Saiki Kusuo inviting him into his house warmly like that.

"I uh—I really can't, it was nice seeing you! I hope you enjoy the cookies, have a good day, see you at school saiki!" He said while walking backward and then walking away.

Runrunrunrunrun, except I can't. That's weird. Just act casual. Gotta go home. Simple. Nothing weird.

Well, even if I didn't get to talk, at least I got cookies. The coffee flavor of the cookies is actually quite good.