𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘

As the morning sun rises over the bustling city of Mumbai, a grand mansion comes into view.

The luxurious residence, nestled in the heart of the city, exudes class and sophistication. The entrance, adorned with intricate designs and opulent furnishings, sets the tone for the splendor that lies within.

Upon entering, our gaze falls upon a serene mandir  where three ladies are deeply engrossed in worshiping Mata Rani. The soft chanting of mantras and the gentle clinking of diyas  create a peaceful ambiance, filling the air with devotion and spirituality.

After completing the Pooja , We can see that those three were none other than Devi, Aastha and Gayatri sabharwal

Devi:- saara kaam ho gya lekin yeh sab log hai kaha pr

Gaytri:-  maine sabko uthn..

Gayatri is about to speak further when Shaan's voice comes from behind saying:

Aree hum aa gye Bhai

Aastha:- lekim yeh bacche kaha hai inko college aaj jldi jana tha na

Just then a boy comes running from above, whose name is Rohit Tej and Devi Sabharwal's son.

Rohit:- mai jaa raha hu college mujhe play ki practice ke liye late ho gya

Devi:- accha janab ki ab yaad aayi hai pehele nhi uth paa Rahi the

Rohit:- toh kya ho gya waise bhi aaj toh shaurya bhayia bhi so rahe hai accha mai jaa raha bye ...

Aastha:- aap sab kyu khade chliye baithiye chlkr shaurya bhi aata hoga naashte ka time ho gya hai aur phir college bhi Jana hai

Devi:- hnn chlo sab log

Everyone goes and sits at their place and then ashi and Arya also come.

A&A:- good morning family

Everyone:- Good morning beta

Tej:- tum logo ka college kb se hai

Aashi:- Monday se

Alok:- aur aaj Friday hai

Aashi:- hnn papa 

As we move further into the mansion, we find ourselves in a spacious chamber that houses a state-of-the-art kitchen, a majestic Lord Shiva mandir, a sprawling living room, and a master bedroom that epitomizes luxury. The bedroom, adorned with plush furnishings and exquisite artwork, boasts a massive wardrobe and a personal study room for the occupants' professional pursuits.

Finally, we enter the room where the master of the house, Shaurya Sabharwal, lies sleeping. His back, strong and chiseled, faces us, radiating an aura of power and handsomeness. Though he may be perceived as dangerous by the outside world, to his family, he is their protector, their child, and their big brother - a guardian who will stop at nothing to ensure their safety and happiness.

Shaurya's eyes open due to sunlight and he sits up.

Aaj itni late kaise ho gya Mai
speaks based on time

After that Shaurya goes and takes bath and worships Lord Shiva and then gets ready in office clothes and starts going downstairs.

Aashi:-  shaurya bhayia aa gye 

she goes and hugs him :-  good morning bhayia

Shaurya:-  good morning aashu

After that Shaurya says good morning to everyone and sits at his place.

Shaurya:- Rohit kaha hai ?

Gaytri:- shaurya beta SIAC mein fest aane waala hai na bss ussi ke competition aur tyaari ki chakkar mein jldi chla gya