Falling for Forever [ Jenny x Jeno ] 🤍

Their first encounter was rather awkward. Jenny, with her enthusiasm for science, was eager to excel in the lab work, while Jeno, though reserved, had a profound knowledge of chemistry that surprised Jenny. As they spent more time together, their differences began to bridge. Jenny found herself drawn to Jeno's intelligence and the way he thought deeply about the world.

One day, while working on a particularly challenging experiment, Jenny couldn't help but admire how focused and dedicated Jeno was. She noticed the way his eyes lit up when he explained the intricacies of the experiment to her. It was then that Jenny realized she had developed a crush on Jeno.

Their friendship grew stronger, and they started spending more time outside of school. They'd go for long walks in the park, discussing their dreams and aspirations. Jeno, too, found himself falling for Jenny's vibrant personality and her ability to make even the most mundane topics exciting.

As they entered their junior year, their feelings for each other deepened. One evening, under a blanket of stars, Jeno confessed his feelings to Jenny, admitting that he had been captivated by her since the day they met. Jenny, her heart racing, confessed her own feelings, and in that moment, they shared their first kiss.

Their love blossomed throughout high school, filled with shared dreams, stolen kisses, and the unwavering support they offered each other. They faced the challenges of exams, college applications, and the uncertainty of the future hand in hand.

Upon graduation, they chose different universities but promised to make their relationship work despite the distance. The years that followed were a testa.