2.Cadets

Hi! Maybe I don't have next chapter written yet, but I can't keep you waiting much longer. Unfortunatelly this one is short, but it will get better I promise. I will try to catch up soon

When he heard he was finally accepted to start active duty, Liam couldn't hold back his happiness. He was forced to stay in Cardiff Fire Academy for half a year longer than all of his former teammates, because he hadn't been accepted to any firestation in Cardiff. 

When he was sitting on the bench watching his younger colleagues training, he was asked to come to the principal office. Liam at first was afraid he will get rejection letter once again, but he was surprised to hear that he got a proposition from Chief Fire Officer personally. Liam had to gather all his self-control not to jump on Mr.Leaun's neck from joy. Even if it was far away from the place he knew from his childhood, he was still overwhelmed with joy. He saw it like an opportunity to get away from his father and his high expectations towards his son. Now Liam would be free. 

As soon as he reached his small room he had rented for last year, he searched the browser to look deeper into informations about his new place of work. He found hundreds of videos from almost ten years ago and few short notes from last few years. Even though what he read sounded strange, he didn't hesitate no more as he packed all his things and prepare to open new chapter in his life. 

Meanwhile, all four cadets from Newtown Academy had been as excited as their future friend. They sat in the house of one of them as they discussed what they had to do to optimise their travel time from Newtown to Pontypandy on every shift. They hadn't known the details yet, but they had been assured that they would be a way. 

"I found something" a dark haired man with brown eyes shouted happily to his two friends who were sitting on his two sides. 

"You don't have to scream so loudly, Chris. We can hear you" a girl with brown hair with blue eyes, closed her ears with her hands as the man called Chris shouted into her ears. 

"Julia's right. We'll be deaf before we turn thirty thanks to you" the second man replied. His curly light blond hair fall onto his almost brown as hazelnut, but he didn't seemed to bother about it. 

"I got it, Tony" Chris muttered grumpily. "If you don't it to see, then have a nice time riding all the way to Newtown and back every single time. I'll be better alone".

"Don't argue, please. I have been listening to it over and over again through all five years at the academy" a black haired man stood up from the floor, where he was sitting, and jerked the tablet from Chris' hands. "It looks nice, doesn't it?" He showed the screen to the other two. 

"Eddie, give it back" Chris demended, but he didn't succeed, because the man named Fred seemed to have something else in his mind than obeying his friend's command. 

"Let's see first if we will be the right choice for Pontypandy and then decide" he replied as calm as usual. 

A few days passed and the cadets were invited for their last meeting before they were going to start their duty at Pontypandy Fire Station. When Chris, Eddie and Julia were waiting for Tony to come meet with them, as he was as usual late, they overheard that there were going to meet with the fifth of them. The cadet from Cardiff Fire Academy. 

"You can come in" An older man asked them in. 

"As always on time" Julia whispered teasingly when Tony caught up with them right in the doorframe. 

"So good I see you all here" Chief Fire Officer Boyce started when the four cadets saluted as soon as they came inside small office. "Firefighter Liam Jackson from Cardiff" he pointed to as brown as chocolate haired man with ice blue eyes, who was standing beside their chief. "Get to know each other with your new teammate" Chief Fire Officer Boyce turned around to the team from Newtown. "Firefighter Edward Lewis, firefighter Christopher Hughes, firefighter Julia Wood and firefighter Anthony Robinson" Chief Fire Officer Boyce intoduced everyone to everyone, before he left them some space to talk things over, hoping his plan would work out.