👨‍👩‍👧 Chapter 134 - 136

Start from the beginning

The young priest in the backseat closely followed the child out, and nodded at the two people in front of the store.

The boss's heart fell a bit in his chest: "You are the Taoist Leader Qing Yin?"

Qiao Moyu nodded: "Precisely."

Just as she finished speaking, Ye Peicheng parked the car and also came out.

When the husband and wife pair first saw him, they couldn't help but be confused. Why didn't this person wear Taoist robes?

"You are-" The boss started to ask. His wife suddenly recognized the person and blurted out in shock: "You, you are Ye Peicheng?"

"That is me." Ye Peicheng replied.

The wife hurriedly explained to her husband about how Ye Peicheng was currently one of the most popular first-rate actors.

The boss listened, and his heart that had been hanging the entire time finally back into place.

It turns out that although the great master was young, they truly had the ability! As a matter of fact, a first-rate actor was even acting as their chauffeur! Maybe even the reason why the actor is so popular is that the great master had opened the light for him!

This was the second time that Ye Peicheng saw Qiao Moyu open the light. Compared to last time where he didn't take a close look at the performance, this time he made sure to look in earnest.

Adding on Luo Luo's very serious performance, it altogether made Ye Peicheng unable to describe the feelings and turmoil in his heart as he watched.

Also, every time Qiao Moyu performed a sword dance, her body light and agile, it reminded him of the time they acted together. It reminded him of her thin and delicate waist along with her clean and sweet scent.

Chapter 135

Taoist Leader Qing Yin did not know that the senior brother she had just recognized was feeling restless over her, with a heart like a capering monkey and a mind like a galloping horse. She finished her sword dance, then went on to the next step of the process.

She was very diligent this time because she had been looking forward to eating a good meal with Luo Luo afterwards for the entirety of it. It made her exceptionally hard-working.

Finally, the opening the light process was completed. The boss paid the money and saw that there were fine beads of sweat on Qiao Moyu's forehead, so he asked: "Great Master, if you don't dislike it, please come sit in our store! Mister Actor too. Everything in our store is made by me and my wife. The ingredients are quality, the taste authentic!"

Qiao Moyu pretended to think for a few seconds before agreeing: "Then we will intrude on you!"

The couple quickly went inside to the kitchen to cook. Outside, Luo Luo's big eyes stared at Ye Peicheng: "Sect Uncle, what is your Dao name?"

Ye Peicheng thought for a bit: "Call me Zhui Yu!"

Qiao Moyu thought about it: "Zhui Yu? Very elegant, sounds good!"

Zhui Yu, chase Yu. Ye Peicheng voiced it silently in his heart and turned his eyes toward Qiao Moyu: "So, in future, if you go out and help people open the light, you need to remember to call on your senior brother."

*{T/N- Zhui means chase in Chinese, the zhui used in his name has the same sound but it written differently. Same with Yu; the yu used in his name means jade, but it sounds the same as the yu in Qiao Moyu's name}

Qiao Moyu nodded: "En, Taoists of the same school need to stick together."

As she said that, she suddenly remembered something: "Right, I still have something to give you."