𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗜

Hey guys one important thing is Whatever update you will get here, it is edited, the story remains the same only

Hey guys one important thing is Whatever update you will get here, it is edited, the story remains the same only. so that you will understand better. I am sure you will love it . So please give it a try and do comments.
__________________________________

New cover

𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ღ

𝐌𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐣 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐥

Tej Sabharwal, the patriarch of the esteemed Sabharwal family. As the eldest of three brothers, Tej has always shouldered the responsibility of leadership with grace and humility. His unwavering dedication to his family is the stuff of legend, and his love for them is unmatched. With a heart of gold and a wise mind, Tej has nurtured his family with the same care and devotion that a gardener tends to his most precious flowers. His children adore him, and his brothers respect him. Tej's presence is a comforting embrace, a reminder that family is not just a bond, but a sanctuary. His story is one of love, loyalty, and the unshakeable belief that family is the greatest legacy one can build."

Mrs.Devi Sabharwal, the matriarch of the Sabharwal family and the embodiment of love, strength, and resilience. As the elder daughter-in-law of the family's older generation, Devi has always put the needs of her family before her own, nurturing them with unwavering devotion and care. Her selflessness is a beacon of inspiration, and her kindness has created a sanctuary for her loved ones. But beneath her gentle exterior lies a steel-like resolve, a fierce determination to stand up for what is right and protect her family at all costs. When the winds of adversity blow, Devi stands tall, a rock-solid pillar of support and strength, inspiring her family to face challenges head-on. Her love is a fortress, her compassion a balm, and her courage a guiding light that illuminates the path for generations to come."

2) 𝐌𝐫. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐀𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐥

Meet Shan and Aastha Sabharwal, the dynamic duo and second generation pillars of the Sabharwal family. Shan, the second brother of Tej, and Aastha, his loving wife, are not only devoted partners but also esteemed professors at the prestigious Sabharwal College, a revered institution renowned across the country. With a shared passion for education and a love for the younger generation, they have dedicated their lives to shaping minds and inspiring futures. Shan's expertise in business and Aastha's acumen in psychology have made them a formidable team, both in the classroom and at home. Their doors are always open, their hearts always willing to lend a listening ear and a guiding hand. Shaan and Aastha, their nephew and niece, are the apples of their eye, and they take immense pride in watching them grow and flourish under their guidance. Together, Shan and Aastha embody the spirit of knowledge, compassion, and family values."

3) 𝐌𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐆𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐥

Meet Alok and Gaytri Sabharwal, the vibrant and charming third generation of the Sabharwal family. Alok, the youngest brother of Tej and Shan, brings a spark of energy and enthusiasm to the family dynamics. Working alongside Tej, he has learned the ropes of the business and has a keen eye for innovation. Gaytri, his loving wife, is a dedicated homemaker who keeps the family's heart and home filled with warmth and laughter. Together, they are the life of the party, always ready to turn any gathering into a celebration. But beneath their fun-loving exterior, they are also steadfast and strong-willed, never hesitating to speak their minds and stand up for what they believe in. With a playful banter and a deep love for each other, Alok and Gaytri bring a fresh perspective and a youthful zest to the Sabharwal family's rich legacy.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Meet Shaurya Sabharwal, the eldest son of Shan and Aastha Sabharwal, and the most formidable force in the younger generation of the Sabharwal family. With a towering height of 6'2" and chiseled features that make him a magnet for attention, Shaurya is a man who commands respect and inspires awe. His razor-sharp mind and unyielding determination have enabled him to build a business empire from scratch, making him a multi-billionaire before the age of 28.

To the outside world, Shaurya is arrogant, rude, and egoistic, with a short temper that can strike fear into the hearts of those who dare to cross him. But beneath this tough exterior lies a complex and multifaceted personality, one that is fiercely loyal and protective of his family. He is a role model for his younger siblings, who look up to him with admiration and aspiration.

Despite his tough exterior, Shaurya has a soft spot for his mother, Badi Maa, and Chachi, who are the only ones who can tame his wild heart and bring out his playful and funny side. But for those who dare to touch him or his family, he has a stern warning: "You will find your death."

Shaurya's aura is one of power and dominance, and he has a way of bringing people to their feet without even trying. But despite his many accomplishments and accolades, he remains a man on a mission, searching for his other half, his Ardhangini, the one who can match his intellect, ambition, and passion. Will he find her, or will his search for her lead him down a path of destruction and chaos?"

𝐑𝐨𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐥

"Meet Rohit Sabharwal, the youngest son of Tej and Devi Sabharwal, and the baby of the family. Born five years after Shaurya, Rohit has always looked up to his elder brother with a mix of admiration and intimidation. While Shaurya's sharp edges and tough exterior may seem daunting to many, Rohit sees beyond the facade and idolizes his brother's strength, intelligence, and business acumen.

Rohit is a fun-loving and jolly personality, always ready with a smile and a joke to lighten the mood. He is currently in his final year of master's studies and has already expressed his desire to work under Shaurya's guidance, much to the delight of his family. However, despite his admiration for his brother, Rohit still fears Shaurya's short temper and strict expectations, often finding himself walking on eggshells around him.

With a heart of gold and a quick wit, Rohit is the glue that holds the family together, often mediating between his siblings and cousins with his calm and patient nature. As he prepares to enter the business world, Rohit hopes to prove himself worthy of Shaurya's trust and respect, while also carving out his own identity and path in life."

𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐥

"Meet Arya and Aashi Sabharwal, the twin daughters of Alok and Gaytri Sabharwal, and the sweethearts of the Sabharwal family. These bubbly and funny siblings are currently pursuing their bachelor's degrees and are known for their infectious energy and playful antics.

Arya and Aashi are twins, but their personalities are distinct and complementary. Arya is a bit more outgoing and mischievous, while Aashi is sweet and gentle. Together, they are a force to be reckoned with, always up to some kind of fun and games.

Their love for their Shaurya bhayia is unmatched, and they adore him with all their hearts. They often seek his advice and guidance, even if it means tolerating his gruff exterior. But when it comes to Rohit bhayia, they can't resist teasing him mercilessly, much to his chagrin.

Despite their playful nature, Arya and Aashi have a deep respect for their family members and elders. They are well-mannered and courteous, always mindful of their behavior and its impact on those around them. With their sparkling eyes and bright smiles, these twin sisters light up the room and bring joy to everyone they meet."

𝐒𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ...

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:/ 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞:- 10 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞 2024, 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲