👨‍👩‍👧 Chapter 131 - 133

Start from the beginning

Xing Yichen always had this kind of personality. If he did not have any doubts on a person, then he would 100% believe in them. However, once he starts doubting, he would feel that all the matters regarding that person are fake.

His desire instantly cooled down, leaving Qiao Ruohuan in a foggy state on the bed. She still hooked her arm around Xing Yichen's neck, and confusedly asked: "Brother Yichen, what happened?"

"My stomach is a little uncomfortable." Xing Yichen maintained his composure, because before everything is clearly investigates, he didn't want to beat the grass and startle the snake.

If his guess was not wrong, then the reason why there was no information on Qiao Ruohuan from before she was 14 years old was because she had returned to the Qiao family and had them purposely get rid of it. To cover up the truth!

Only, Qiao Ruohuan did not know of Xing Yichen's thoughts. She worriedly asked: "How about we call the family doctor?"After she spoke, she started inputting the doctor's phone number.

Xing Yichen viewed her easy motions of acting as if she was a part of his family with mixed feelings. He waved his hand: "It's nothing much, there's no need. It'll be fine once I take some medicine."

Once he finished speaking, he stood up and quickly walked away.

The next day, sunlight brightened the room. Once Luo Luo opened his eyes, he saw Qiao Moyu.

He stared blankly at Qiao Moyu for a few seconds, then used his chubby hands to rub his eyes, as if making sure that he was not dreaming.

He saw Qiao Moyu, who was originally by the door, walk in and reach his bedside. Facing her son's wide eyes, she swooped down and gave him a big kiss.

"Baobei, good morning!" Qiao Moyu smiled exuberantly.

Ch.132

The feeling on his cheek was soft and real. Luo Luo finally realized that it wasn't a dream. Mom has returned!

He hurriedly rolled over and got up, rushing at Qiao Moyu and joyfully reaching out his hands. "Mom came back! Mom, good morning!"

Qiao Moyu picked him up from the waist and steadily carried him. After she kissed both sides of his face, she replied: "Mom came back last night. I even gave Baobei a good night kiss!"

Luo Luo looked regretful. "Baobei was asleep and didn't know!"

Qiao Moyu saw his feeling of regret and quickly said: "It's all right. Mom won't be traveling anywhere for awhile.

The first episode of the show was already done filming. The next episode will be filmed in a week, and will probably be done in the city or on the outskirts of it. She would be able to travel to the location and back within the day.

"Great!" Luo Luo was very happy. His small mouth went to Qiao Moyu's cheeks and gave her many kisses.

"Today, we can play at the park in the morning. Then, in the afternoon, Mom will take you to work, okay?" Qiao Moyu discussed with the little guy.

Luo Luo immediately nodded, his eyes serious: "While Mom was out for work, Luo Luo was practicing his work!"

Qiao Moyu was surprised: "Luo Luo was practicing? How did you practice?"