👨‍👩‍👧 Chapter 118 - 120

Start from the beginning

"[Chen x Yu couple's super fan], please contact the program group《I Am Not Just an Actor》once you see this message. You have obtained this program's special invitation as a guest to appear in the next episode of the program's recording!"

Father Ye hesitated when he saw the notification.

He couldn't reveal his face. After all, the moment he reveals his face, he will be exposed!

Inside the hotel, the other person who saw the notification was shocked too. He had hurriedly tried to recharge more money to his account but just as his account was successful recharged, the live broadcasting program closed the gifting function.

Mr. Huang was stunned when he saw that the screen displayed 'Today's monarch fan has appeared. The gifting function will be open again tomorrow.' He angrily slammed the table.

He had recharged a moment too late because he went to pick up a call. During that time, [Chen x Yu couple's super fan] surpassed him in the rankings!

He was fine with being surpassed but the key point was that [Chen x Yu couple's super fan] was actually invited to attend the next episode of《I Am Not Just An Actor》program's recording! Mr. Huang was upset by this.

Ch.119

That would've been a great chance to get closer to Qiao Moyu. It was rare to see a living koi even after thousands of years. Although he knew where Qiao Moyu lived, it'd be a wonder if he wasn't treated as a perverted fan for visiting her hastily!

But everything would've been different if he met her in a program. Every day, he would be able to breathe in the pure fresh air from her if he had joined the program. In the future, he could brag to his master when he reached the underworld that he had met a living koi.

Mr. Huang was vexed that he had missed such a good chance to get closer to her. On the other hand, Qiao Moyu had finished eating all the dishes on the table.

She rubbed her stomach in satisfaction, "As expected, adding vegetables made it tastier than usual!"

Ye Peicheng replied, "Yesterday was great too."

Qiao Qianqian nodded her head, "Yeah. The roasted fish yesterday was very appetizing to eat. Moyu, whoever marries you will be very lucky!"

The host immediately brought the topic over, "Moyu, how does the ideal man look like for you?"

In many programs similar to this, guests were likely to be asked this question. However, most of the female guests' responses were the same as saying nothing.

Moyu was pretty straightforward and instantly replied with what she was thinking, "My ideal man should be bright, smart, handsome, and honest. Of course, the most important point - he must have muscles!"

Uh, at least her boyfriend should be able to slam the person who dares to touch her without permission to the ground!

Although she probably can beat the person up, she wants to enjoy acting like a little bird and relying on him.

The host obviously didn't expect Qiao Moyu to mention that her ideal man 'must have muscles.' The corner of her lips twitched, and she asked, "Moyu likes celebrities who work out?"

Qiao Moyu thought about it before shaking her head, "That's too extreme. I like those who look skinny but have muscles."

Inside the live broadcast room, the 'bullet-screen' exploded again, "Ah, Moyu is so blunt. But how come I like her even more?

"I suddenly think that brother Yu has become little Moyu."

"Little Moyu, I look skinny, but I have muscles. Do you want to consider dating me?"