CHAPTER 3 ( M )

Começar do início

Jungkook asked giving a peck on Jin's swollen and bleeding lips as he made Jin to look at him, touching the elder's chin.

" No... Please master... Would love to cuddle you..."

Seok Jin begged making younger chuckle, and he slowly pulled himself out from the hole, but Jin didn't want that.

" Please... Stay inside.."

Seokjin assured the younger kissing his toned chest and placed his head on younger's arm. They cuddled the few hours they had to sleep, make each other comfortable in each others arms.

Seok Jin looked at his body and wore his clothes back, not removing the load of sprem which Jungkook has planted in him in last night.

He felt so full with Younger's sprem and he secretly liked to be used as a toy in sex.

" my little slut..

Like to make master happy....?"

He remembered Jungkook saying this to him while they were making love. Seok Jin's cheeks started to blush lightly. He loved the younger a lot.

Jungkook too... Jungkook cleaned the sheets, cleaned elder's body with a wet cloth and lightly warm water. Hugged him to sleep, making elder to put his head on younger's chest. Jungkook securely wrapped his hand around Jin's waist slightly rubbing it, making it ease to remove the pain.

" sleep baby...."

Seok Jin remembered Jungkook mumbled in to his ear patting his back, as he covered himself under the blancket, in the locked room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

On the other hand yoongi was having a trouble of walking as he had two dicks inside him last night. He was whinning like a baby he was.

" oh come on Kitten... Don't be grumphy all the day."

Hoseok said getting closer to the elder who was in the bed. But Yoongi only glared at him making him go back to the living room.

Jungkook saw the sence which took place in Yoongi's bed room and stepped towards Hoseok.

" hey hyung... "

" hi Kookie.."

Hoseok waved his hand for Jungkook with a bright smile.

" What happened? Why Yoongi hyung looked so tired..."

Jungkook asked as he let his innocent self to take place.

" oh... Daddy and me fucked him together... That's why he is being all grumphy..."

Hoseok said with a sigh.

" sir said to take him to dining area as he have something to discuss. So... I came here to take him.

But he isn't coming."

Jungkook smiled brightly as he adjusted his oversized shirt.

" You can go hyung... I will take him there."

Jungkook said making his way towards the elder's room. He was walking normally to Yoongi's room which made Hoseok to be shocked how to be without pain, if you are fucked.

Hoseok literally felt the pain in his ass as he couldn't walk, but managed to the dining area, as Jungkook went in.

Yoongi was pouting and looking down when he heard a soft patt on his shoulder.

" baby.... Yoonie bear..."

Jungkook said lovingly as he was looking at the elder.

" Go away you meanie Daddy.."

Yoongi pushed Jungkook's hand away not knowing he was Jungkook. He only got to think that is Jimin, ad he called Yoongi as baby.

" So you are pushing your Kookie away... Hmmm?"

Jungkook looked with his doe eyes making Yoongi look up and face the younger.

" oh.. My god..

No.. No.. I thought it was Jimin.."

Jungkook sighed and took Yoongi in his lap. Yoongi never thought he would feel more secured in Jungkook's arms more than Taehyung.

But he felt, that he is secured by the younger right now.

Jungkook pecked his forehead and cupped his face in his both large hands.

" You did it great baby... You took them so well.. I am proud of my Yoonie bear.

My softie."

Jungkook mumbled in Yoongi's ear making him look at the younger with desbelief in his eyes. Yoongi never thought he would feel worthy under Jungkook's kisses.

He never felt any urge to be babied by the younger before.

He never thought that he would feel so small in Younger's embrance before.

But he now feels secured, loved and small in Jungkook's arms. But he loved the feeling which gave him butterflies in his stomach.

So he hid his face in the crook of younger's neck, snuggling in to him more and more. He wanted to feel small and protected.. under Jungkook's touch.

" Let's go downstairs. Yeh...?"

Jungkook asked softly but Yoongi mumbled,

" Don't wanna..  walk .."

" Let me carry yiu there, my little one."

Jungkook said smilling as he got up to go to downstairs with a little kitten curled up to him wrapped his both legs around his waist and both arms around his neck.

HI HONEY BUNS..

I AM BACK..
I AM GOING NOW.

PLEASE COMMENT SOMETHING FOR ME.
IT INSPIRE ME TI WRITE MORE..

LOVE YOU HONEY BUNS.