Sanemi was in a great pain,he couldn't breath at all,and her kicks were so strong and painting.he tried to lose her grip but in vain,he also tried to kick her by his leg but she was But he was firmly pinned to the ground.

Suddenly Kocho came :"(Y/N) san!!! You are going to hurt him!".

I looked at her angrily:"BACK OFF KOCHO!!!SO WHAT? I AM TEACHING HIM SOME MANNERS!!". Kocho shivered and take a step back.

Gyomei had enough and he tried to approach,but I couldn't let them free him.

"BACK OFF EVERYONE!!!".

Gyomei said:"Kawai sooni, this is highly inappropriate! (Y/n) san I am asking to let go of Shinazugawa san!".

I gritted my teeth:"NO!!! I HAD ENOUGH!!! I WAS TRYING TO IGNORE HIS SHIT!!!BUT TALKING ABOUT MY GREAT TEACHER!!No!! I won't allow it !!!!" I looked at him angrily!.

Gyomei,Obanai and Kyojuro came to us and tried to free him, Mitsuri and and Kocho was so worried,they couldn't approach (y/n) while she was angry... Giyuu was looking at them with a wide eyes, and for Muichiro this also grap his attention.

soon I realized that he is going to be out of air soon. And the hashira are going to fight me if I didn't let him go.

Soon I losed my grip around his neck, I stood and looked at him with an angry expression. I took my sword and pointed at him,And for the first time,I humiliated him

I smirked:"huh? What happened?you look like a weak and pathetic,All that ego has vanished right, hhhhhh what a weakling, you couldn't ever touched me at alll!!! You see this what my great mentor has taught me, and this is nothing compared to what I was going to do, before the others came and save you!!! Listen here you bastard, talk about my teacher again and I will breack all you bones !Stupid bastard"

I quickly turned around and left the place, I was fuming with anger! I need some distractions.

Sanemi was patting really hard, he couldn't breath at all, he was in a pain, his jaw was broken and some bones too, He got angry by the fact that (y/n) kicked him.

"Shinazugawa san, please go to my estate,you are injured and...."

"SHUT UP KOCHO!!" He stormed out leaving everyone worried.

The place was silent. No one dared to say a word.Suddenly Muichiro said.

"(Y/n) is a scary girl".

Mitsuri said :"I am so worried about (y/n) and Shinazugawa san, Their relationship is so bad".

Kyojuro added:"Hai, but I couldn't believe that (y/n) will ever do that, it seems that her mentor is someone really important to her".

"Indeed,but Shinazugawa san went too far, Patience has limits". Said Kocho.

"Namu amida butsu, seeing my comrades acting makes me sad, I am praying for them to get along".

Obanai said:"I don't think so, let's go back to train".

For Giyuu,he wanted to go after (y/n),because she was in a bad mood after what happened in morning. But he couldn't do that right now because everyone will suspect him,especially Kocho .

She heard from Mitsuri that Giyuu gave his Haori to (y/n) that day, this makes Kocho shocked,so she started asking him many questions, again and again,but he didn't said anything.

"Ara Ara Tomioka san, are you trying to go after her?" He felt the insect hashira behind him.

He didn't trun around:"no, you are wrong".

"No,I am not,it's ok! You don't have to be shy! Go after her if you want, maybe she is frustrated after what happened today,and you two are close right?"

"I don't understand what do you mean?".

Kocho smiled:"I know Tomioka san, you understand everything, but you are pretending like you don't".

He sighed,then suddenly he teleported leaving the insect hashira standing there.

She chuckled:"so I was right after all".

I went towards my estate,I was so angry,how dare he insult Yoriichi sama,he is the greatest sword man in the world, I was trying to ignore Sanemi every time,but this time, I can't.

Maybe because I wasn't talking back to him when he bullied me made him think that I am weak and afraid from him.but I swear if he says anything,I will beat the shit out of him.

I went to take a shower,to relax,after that I changed my clothes and went towards the garden,it's already 12:00 .I couldn't train today, I need to relax and calmed my self.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.....

To be continued....

⏩⏩⏩⏩A/n:hello everyone,I hope that I didn't take a long time to update,I usually update every day,and sometimes day by day,but actually,I am kind of busy this period,I got a new job, I am a chemistry teacher, I need to prepare many things that's why, please pardon me if I am taking so long to update,I will do my best....

Thank you all 💖💖💖 .....