🫧Nabi's Profile🫧

Start from the beginning

She started training at HYBE in 2018 and quickly became one of the top-performing female trainees. She was known amongst all of the entertainment companies after 6 months of being a trainee and got many offers from them to transfer over.

She was friends with Yunjin, Heeseung, Jake, and Jay when they were trainees. She got a lot of hate from other female trainees because of that. There was even an incident where another female trainee tried to report her for being friends with Heeseung.

When HYBE was creating the lineup for Le Sserafim and New Jeans she was a main contender but was not in any of the line-ups because some of the staff did not think she "fit the concept" of the groups.

After that, she no longer wanted to stay at HYBE and auditioned for SM Entertainment. She then trained there until she debuted.

When starting at SM she had a hard time making friends and kept to herself because female trainees knew of her reputation and were upset that she training at SM.

Just like at HYBE, she was constantly the top-ranked trainee.

Mi-Young was put into RIIZE because of her chemistry with the boys while dancing and her voice blending in with the other member's voices.

When the final line-up for RIIZE was official she was not that shocked because the company kept having male and female trainees do monthly evaluations together. However, she was surprised that she was chosen.

Mi-Young was also pretty awkward with the boys at first because she did not have many friends at SM. The only member she was close with was Anton because they both spoke English.

She hates being called noona by Seunghan, Sohee, and Anoton.

She hates that she has a stage name and the only time that she is called Eunbi is when the group has schedules and even then the members sometimes slip up because they know that she does not like it.

She shares a room with Sohee and Anton.

She likes to bake often but because she is put on a diet all the time, Mi-Young will give them out to staff and the boys.

#Hobbies/Skills:

1. Baking: She has loved baking since she was a child when she would bake with her nanny and grandmother. If baking was a love language it would be hers. The members get excited when she bakes. She usually kicks them out of the kitchen when she's baking because they will try to eat the batter or bug her on when it's going to be done

2. Reading: Reading brings her some peace because it is a hobby her parents were proud of her for having. She loves reading YA and Mystery Novels. Mi-Young likes the escape of being able to lose herself in the books. She hasn't been able to read a lot because of her schedule and cannot read when her environment is noisy

3. Crocheting: This is another hobby she has from her childhood. Mi-Young's nanny taught her how to crochet and knit because she was such an energetic child, she always needed something to do and crocheting/ knitting would give her something to focus on for long periods. She likes to crochet things for other people. For example, she crocheted a beanie for Wonbin.

4. Ballet: She has always loved the arts but because of her parents wasn't allowed to participate in most things. However, they deemed ballet to be a perfect extracurricular for Mi-Young because there was a possibility that she could have made it professionally. She did stop training when she was kicked out because she couldn't pay for her classes. Her ballet is the talent that she shows off during variety shows. Fun fact: she knew Kazuha from Le Sserafim before HYBE from competing against her when they were younger.

#Her Idol Friends:

Le Sserafim, New Jeans, Nct Dream's Mark and Chenle, Enhypen's Heeseung, Jay, and Jake, Aespa, Red Velvet's Wendy, Seulgi, and Yeri, TXT. Kep1er's Bahiyyah

#Likes: Her members, Her grandparents, tea, books, CATS, singing, rotting in her bed, baking, pho, fashion, sea otters, matching outfits with members, film camera photos w/ her members, polaroids, The Great British Baking Show, Baekhyun.

#Dislikes: chewing, the color orange, spiders/most bugs, loud noises, sasaengs, large crowds.

#Favorite colors: green and purple

#Favorite Foods: Pho, Kimchi Stew, garlic fries, and coffee ice cream

#Habits: shaking her hand when she is enjoying food, scrunching her nose, getting startled easily, laughing a lot, laughing at her inner monologue, staring off into space, and going on her tippy toes to pat the member's head.

#Known For: being the only female member in RIIZE, being Eunchae's cousin, was coined the country's daughter-in-law*, and her face card.

*The Korean public found her sweet personality, looks, cute habits, and manners so admirable that they came up with that name for her because they wanted her to be their daughter-in-law.

Random Facts:

# She created a slide show for her members and manager to convince them to let them have a cat in the dorms. Yes, She was successful and it's a black cat named Toothless.

# She is cousins with Hong Eunchae and ever since Mi-Young debuted they have posted a lot of photos together

# She collects Baekhyun photocards

# She cut off contact with her parents and has a lot of trouble with the fact that her parents do not want to see her anymore. Her grandparents are very supportive but her manager has acted like a mother to her since they were assigned to each other.

# Mi-Young, Wonbin, and Anton are the three members constantly stalking fans on TikTok but refuse to reveal who is posting on the official account.