𝟯𝟭. 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗽𝗮 {𝗛𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿}

Mark burst through the door. "Yang, you got a suture kit?" He asked as he walked around the apartment.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Where's Robbins?" He asked.

Callie frowned. "She's in there," she said as she looked to him.

Mark ignored her. He banged on the door. "Robbins!" He yelled.

Callie came out the bedroom first. She looked to mark. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Wait, two. I need two suture kits!"

Callie frowned as she looked around. "Why is he screaming?"

Mark turned to them. "Baby. Now!"

Arizona Why are you-?" She asked.

They frowned heard screaming coming from Mark's apartment. They all fished to his apartment

Callie's eyes widened. "Oh, God. He's serious," she said as they rushed out of the apartment.

They stood in the doorway to see Chloe on the floor in Mark's shirt. She saw her holding the baby. Looking absolutely terrified

"Oh my god," Chloe mumbled. She knew what this meant. Mark was going to want to raise Sloan's baby.

"Get my bag. Get my bag. Get me a clamp," Arizona said as Chloe held the baby close.

Sloan looked to Chloe. "Oh, God."

"All right. Another clamp. clamp. Scissors," chooe said as she cut the cord. She handed the baby to Arizona.

"How is he? Is he okay? Is he good?" Sloan asked looking at Chloe.

Chloe smiled and took her hand. "He's great. You did great. I knew you could do it."

"Oh, dad."

Mark saw Chloe with his daughter. She was checking her over. "All right. Any sounds?"

His mind was wondering to Chloe. If he and Chloe had a baby

Chloe shook her head and sighed. "Not yet."

Arizona had taken the baby boy to try and get him to cry. "Okay. Come on, baby boy. Come on. Come on, baby boy. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Okay. That's my boy. Okay. That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm talking about," she said.

Arizona smiled as she turned to Mark. She looked to him. "Here you go grandpa," she said. Chloe smiled as she glanced to them

Mark held the baby. He held a look with Chloe who smiled. "He's beautiful. He gets it from his mom," she said as she turned and walked off.

"I don't know how grandpa is kind of hot."

"Thanks for helping Chloe. You did good" he said as she smiled

•••

Belle walked over to Chloe. "Hey. I heard you helped Sloan deliver her baby. Are you okay?" She asked.