•°Chaprer 74°•

☆•°Broken Hearts Falling Apart°•☆°○●

°○●.•○○°•.○•●°•●°•○•°○●•○°•○•●°•●°•○

A day later and all the boys had met up at Minho's dorm, spending the evening to watch a movie, have a few drinks and snacks to celebrate having passed their exams last week.

Chan, Jisung and Hyunjin were just a bit drunk and Jeongin was entirely gone just like Minho and Changbin.

Hyunjin was definitely taken aback seeing Changbin and Minho cuddling all close like that, seeming to be in their own world.

He looked over to his best friend only to see his saddened expression as he was looking at them as well. They were really close and a little bit too drunk, he was genuinely afraid they'd kiss any second.

Hyunjin stood up quickly to find his boyfriend who had gone to the bathroom to wash his face to wake himself up a little. Walking into the bathroom, the older was drying his face with a towel, flinching a little when he put it to the side and realized Hyunjin was with him.

"Whoa– you scared me!"

"Sorry baby." Hyunjin chuckled, leaning close to peck his lips.

"It's okay, what's up? I was about to come back."

"I need to ask you something.. about Minho and Changbin hyung."

"Oh hell nah." Chan sighed, moving his palm to his forehead, having already seen this coming these past few weeks.

"So you've noticed it as well? How close they've been these days? They're literally out there flirting with each other and almost kissing with their boyfriends being in the same ass room!"

"Look, there's something you don't know.." The older scratched the back of his neck "I didn't tell you because it's non of my business but.. since you've asked.."

"Hm?" The other furrowed "What is it?"

"Minho and Changbin.. they were dating in high-school..."

"Da—" Hyunjin's eyes widened "Dating?? Like, being in a relationship typa dating?"

"Yup. And the last time we met up a few months ago.. they had both initially said that they weren't thinking about that time at all anymore. And I do believe them, I don't think they were lying. But I feel like... since then things have started changing.."

"Oh shit.." Hyunjin didn't really know what to answer "And.. how was their relationship back then?"

"Uhm..." Chan got a little nervous, not really knowing how to say it exactly.

"Tell me."

"They were literally made for each other.. they were the dream couple."

"Uff" The younger huffed "Well if they were made for each other, why did they break up then?"