👨‍👩‍👧 Chapter 106 - 108

Start from the beginning

He didn't know why, but thinking of Qiao Moyu's from just then, he grew distracted.

But Qiao Ruohuan was especially enthusiastic today. Soon, his focus was pulled back. When it ended, she climbed out of his embrace to go shower first.

The sound of running water echoed from the bathroom as the emotion in Xing Yichen's eyes gradually faded.

For some reason, even though he had nothing to do with Qiao Moyu ever since she left abroad at the age of thirteen, he still wanted to know the whole story. "The Qiao family didn't show their faces in the business circle for more than half a year. Check for me, when Qiao Moyu was 13-years-old, did they take her abroad? What were their activities?"

The assistant didn't understand his boss' intention at all, but still replied: "Alright, I'll go and check it right away."

"The sooner the better. Notify me of the results immediately," Xing Yichen ordered. He got dressed and prepared to go back to his room to bathe.

Chapter 107

Women always take their time when washing up. After Qiao Ruohuan had showered and applied makeup, she looked at her beautiful reflection in the mirror with a cold glint in her eyes.

Men were heartless creatures.

It's just as a certain book had phrased: Maybe every man has had two such women - at least two. Marry a red rose and eventually she'll be a mosquito-blood streak smeared on the wall, while the white one is "moonlight in front of my bed." Marry a white rose, and before long she'll be a grain of sticky rice that's gotten stuck to your clothes; the red one, by then, is a scarlet beauty mark just over your heart." **

(**T/N: Red Rose, White Rose, by Eileen Chang...p.s. White moonlight = first love)

In the beginning, Qiao Moyu was like the repulsive butterfly that had been fluttering around Xing Yichen all day long. To him, this girl was nothing more than disgusting mosquito blood.

However, this woman had suddenly slipped under Xing Yichen's vision and provoked him. Was she really trying to turn into his white moonlight?

Haha, she doesn't stand a chance!

Qiao Ruohuan slowly walked out of the room and noticed Xing Yichen standing by the window, looking at the view. His noble demeanor was just the same as when they first met.

Her heart pounding, she walked to his side and gently asked: "Brother Yichen, what are you looking at?"

"The starlight here is much brighter than in the city. I can't believe that I can see a sky full of stars that I haven't seen in a long time," he said as he pointed to the dotted skies.

Qiao Ruohuan's lips curved up to a smile: "I want to see the starry sky for the rest of my life with you."

He lowered his head and kissed her. She took advantage of the moment to hook her arms around him, taking initiative to hand over her domain.

Xing Yichen didn't know why Qiao Ruohuan was so enthusiastic today. It seemed like the first round wasn't enough.

And she already knew his sensitive spots. Immediately, the room's temperature rose. They looked at each other openly. He placed her on the table in front of the window. As the two mixed, a cool breeze blew in through the window. It seemed more arousing than any previous time.

And just at this moment, the phone Xing Yichen put on the table vibrated. He turned and saw that it was a message from his special assistant. He immediately stopped his movement.