The Night Continues 2

Beginne am Anfang

*lumin smiles and she leans in, gently kissing him. Putting her arms around his neck.*

*kayea slowly picks her up so they are the the same level and pins her to the wall as they continue to kiss and make out. After a short while*

Lumin: maybe we should continue in bed

Kayea: as you wish my lady. *he picks her up and takes a few steps twords the bed, and gently through her and himself onto the bed making the bounce a little as they continue to make out*

*kayea go's for kissing lumins neck as lumin bites her lower lip.
Kayeas hands go down her white dress. His fingers lingering on the low cup of her dress, slowly pulling it down as he kisses his was down from her neck, to her coller bone, to the top of her boobs.*

*he pulls down the top part of her dress, exposing her breasts. He kisses and licks her nipple as he plays with the other one with he hands while lumine moans softly*

*as kiss sicks her nipple, his other hand go's down slowly and lifts her dress, making it's way down her pants. Slowly rubbing her sensitives in a circular motions*

*Lumine gaps a little* oh kayea~~

*kayea continues like that for a good while. Then he stands up, looking down at Lumine whike she looks at him as he begins to take his shirt off exposing his fit body. He then takes off Lumines pants and dress*

Kayea: may I?

*Lumines eyes shy away as she blushes a little* y-.. yes

*kayea grins as he takes off his pants, he is hard, he takes off is underpants exposing his size*

Lumin: so....big *she whispers, almost getting cold feeted*

*kayea chuckles a bit at her comment which makes her blush so hard from embarrassment. Covering her face with her hands.
Kayea leans on top of her with a sweet smile as his hand strokes her hair*

Kayea: don't worry, I'll be as gentle as possible

*lumine looks at him through her fingers, as she nods*

*kayea trys to slowly move her hands away* now now, there is no need to be shy *he moves her hands and kisses her lips gently, comforting her. Slowly moving his tip to her entrance. He looks at her in the eyes* I'm going in *lumine nods*

*kayea moves his hips and slowly inserts his penice in her. Lumin grabs his muscler arms as her heads falls back and her back arches*

Kayea: it's in *he says while breathing a bit heavy* are you alright?

Lumine: y.... Yes *she says between breaths, still holding his arms tight*

Kayea: I'm going to move *lumine nods and he start moving his hips slowly.*

Lumine: ah....*she moans softly as the pain gets less and she starts to enjoy.*

*kayea begans to thrust faster and faster, groaning, holding her tight. Going back and forth between kissing her neck and her nipple while his hand pinches her other nipple*

*lumines moans get louder bit by bit as she puts her legs over his hips*

Kayea: oooh feels so good.... Ou your so tight and warm. Your making me melt...... Oh lumine

*as kayea thrusts faster lumine just moans with pleasure, saying kayea name, holding him tight like she is about to fall which drives kayea crazy*

Kayea: i think... I'm almost there.

Lumine: me...... Me too

*as kayea thrusts a bit more, he cums inside her which make them both moan with pleasure.
Out of breath, kayea lays and relax on top of lumine as she holds him, enjoying the pressure he puts on her her body*

Lumine: that was amazing *she says with a quite voice*

Kayea: i agree, amazing like you are *kiss on the cheek*
*after a short while*
Ready for round two? *smirk*

*Lumine chuckles a bit* okay

*through out the nights, they go again for many times in many different positions.
Kayea stands and picks her up and pin her to the wall, bringing her to the same eye level as he spreads her legs wide open and fucks her, enjoying her moans.
Then she puts her on the bed again and puts his head between her thighs as she crushes his head just enough while he licks her and fingers her.
He lays down on bed planning to rest, but Lumine sits on him and fucks him till he cums, even after he dose she continues which makes him weak and Lumine enjoys that sight.*

*By the morning they are very exhausted and decided to sleep in*

*naked in bed, kayea resting his head on Lumines chest, sleeping peacefully*

*Piemon appears out of thin air* rise and shine travler it's a new day and we have a hole lot of WA.. WAHHHHH *she covers her eyes

PIMONS SORRY, PIAMONS VERY SORRY I... I PROMISE TO KNOCK NEXT TIME *she disappeares again as Lumine chuckles.*

Kayea: well let's hope pimoan doesn't go around spreading the word *he says while his eyes are closed, still trying to sleep*

Lumine: haha, don't worry she was too flustered to look.

Kayea: that reminds me. Where was she?

Lumine: she was hanging out with the aranara, or so she says

Kayea: certainly sounds like an excuse *he yawns*

*lumine closes her eyes and also yawns* mhm

*lumine go's back to sleep*

Kayea:( I wander what kaveh feels like. Is he doing well?
What am I thinking? And in the arms of a women who gave me one of the most memorable nights of my life. Maybe she deserves better. I know she is understanding but I don't want to hurt her. Perhaps I'm thinking too deep into this... Perhaps she just takes this as a one night stand....yeah, maybe that.
That alhaitham.... *he drifts back to sleep*

_______

I wander what will happen... Who will be chosen? Will the travler be betrayed? Is kayea that cold and heartless?

What do you think?