chapter 2

[school]

Chifuyu looks out the window as he thought 'his hair is blonde..', he looked at the sun and thought 'like the sun.. it's feel warms even to remember..'

An faint voice shouts "chifuy.!!"
"CHIFUYU!!!"

Chifuyu jolt from his seat and looked at beside him, sitting their was baji keisuke with his wavy silky looking hair.

He grins at chifuyu and asked "so what ya thinking about? You didn't even heard me man!"

Chifuyu looks at baji clueless face and sighed a deep breath, "baji-san I am thinking abou-".

*Ding,dong,ding*
*Ding,dong,ding*
*Ding,dong,ding*

"Oh the class bell rang tell me later k, or that fat teacher will shout at us again for talking again." Baji exclaimed and leans back on his seat while chifuyu just sighed again.

'will I ever meet him again?' was all chifuyu worried.(bruh he isn't using his brain)

All the students stand up as teacher enter the class room and everyone greets the teacher.

Chifuyu as usual wasn't paying that much attention to the class but just listening until he heard a name.

"Hanagaki takemichi"

Chifuyu looked at the kid with teacher so fast that even baji and student near heard a crack.

"He is hanagaki takemichi, he can't talk that much.. idk why but respect his opinions class" teacher exclaimed as chifuyu just looked at takemichi mesmerized.

It wasn't like 3 days ago, he wasn't wearing a hoodie with a cap but he still was wearing a mask.

'his eyes.. are so pretty..' chifuyu thought as he suddenly started shaking baji.

"Baji-kun there he is the boy I've been thinking about!!" Baji was also not paying attention and when he heard chifuyu he looked straight at takemichi so fast that most of the students heard another crack.

Baji looked at the boy and his jaw dropped, 'is he really a boy???' baji was shocked af that he stopped working.

"Kya~~ the new kid is so handsome!!"
*Whisper*
"I know, he looked like a foreigner!!'
*Whisper*
"His hair is so cute and his eyes..'
*Whisper*

All of the people were whispering while takemichi just stood still until he show someone waving at him.

It was as u expect chifuyu... Chifuyu smiled and waved while takemichi pondered who he was and suddenly a memory came to his mind of both of them talking for the first time.

Takemichi waved back after remembering and all the people looked at chifuyu and baji.

Chifuyu was so flabbergasted from all the attention that he hide his face in his hands while baji started working again and he hissed at everyone like a cat.(lol)

"Yo, chifuyu is he really that guy from the meeting??" Baji whispered at chifuyu while chifuyu was shocked at how baji knew takemichi was the guy from the meeting.

"H-how did u know baji-kun?!" Baji just started acting cheeky and giggling while his nose grew and he leaned back crossing his arms proudly.

"I am just smart chifuyu!" He said that out loud and teacher heard that.

Teacher came close to baji seat and glared him down while baji didn't know the teacher was glaring at him.

"What happen chifuyu why are yo-" baji didn't get to finish as someone said something first "mr.baji keisuke are u that smart than I hope u pass today suprise test!".

Baji face paled as he started getting on his knees and clapping his hand together rubbing it saying "pls no sir! Pls no!!".

Sir didn't him mercy and get backed to front of the class while takemichi was already shaking from standing only that much.

"Oh, I forgot to mention but takemichi is more frail then a girl so I hope u be gentle be him and he is a quiet kid so try to stay friendly with him kids!" The teacher exclaimed as he looked by his side takemichi looking at him with almost teary eyes.

"O-oh Hanagaki please sit infront of the seat of keisuke and matsuno." Takemichi nods and goes to his seat while teacher was shocked he knew the both of them.

But still, he just brushed it off "today is takemichi first day so I am not taking any classes but chifuyu?" The teacher called out to chifuyu and he jolted up from his seat after hearing his name.

"Y-yes sir??" Chifuyu asked, the teacher just answered "share your notes with hanagaki here and today there's no test baji keisuke!" Baji looke dup and sat back at his seat while he processed what happened.

Chifuyu answered the teachers answer with a mod as he wasn't wanna talk (idk why) .

The teacher sighed and just looked at class and started making his way out of the class as all the student stand up to thank the sir.

Chifuyu looked infront of him sitting takemichi but as he was about to tap his shoulder Hurd of girls kept running to takemichi.

Some of the girls started touching takemichi or asking weird questions like "can I have your body please hanagaki-kun!!" Takemichi didn't know what to do so he just sat silent sweating a bit.

Until he looked back a bit and had an eye contact with chifuyu, chifuyu and takemichi staired at each other.

I am sorry this is short but I would be uploading the part 2.5 someday but not today I am tired and sick sorry