Rebekah chuckled, the attention turing to her. "My brother's been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper."

"Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" Stefan tried to act innocent as he brought himself to his feet.

"Stop playing dumb, Stefan." The red-head lectured.

"Oh yes, it didn't take him long to figure out what you've been hiding." The Mikaelson continued.

He had a look on his face like he knew he had been caught, but he was still trying to defend himself regardless. "I'm not hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to do."

The Girls From Rome looked at each other with screwed up faces, silently asking each other, "Is this boy for real?"

Rebekah hopped off of the ledge, now intimidatingly walking towards him. "No, you just failed to mention that the doppelgänger's still alive."

Stefan looked down to his feet, turning away from them as he stepped backwards. "Where is Klaus now?"

"With any luck, he's tearing that cow's bloody head off." Rebekah taunted with a smirk on her face.

The Salvatore gritted his teeth, instantly turning around and speeding towards Rebekah. As he was about to pounce on her like a wild animal, Karina gripped his neck, slamming him back down on the ground.

Her face held an unimpressed look. "Where is she?" He choked out.

"My goodness, how much do you love her?" She pulled him back up, speeding him to the truck as his back cracked on impact.

Rebekah stepped in as soon as Karina stepped away, taking a metal rod from beside him. She slammed it across his face and dug it into his stomach.

"Come on lovelies, let's go find my brother." The younger blonde suggested, leaving Stefan bleeding out against the back of the truck.

───────────

The school was pretty much empty.

The three girls ended up walking past Caroline and Tyler who were making out. Karina and Daphne had to stop themselves from gagging as Rebekah went over to them with a grin on her face. Tyler was a werewolf, meaning Klaus would need him.

The eldest two waited for the Mikaelson to finish teasing Caroline before they took a squirming Tyler to the gym.

"Karina? Daphne?" Elena asked in disbelief.

The two eldest in the room only ignored the doppelgänger as Rebekah stormed past them, holding the werewolf by the collar.

"Get off of me!" He pleaded as he kept his tone confident.

Rebekah was as tired as the eldest two were, "Hush now."

Klaus had dragged them around all day and he had already crossed over the line too many times.

Before they entered the gym, an annoying voice kept yapping, causing the two sat on the bleachers to focus on everyone who was currently in the room to figure out who it was.