Sunflower & Sunshine

Start from the beginning

Paras- OK ok I am out from here. Tum log continue kro apna coochie coo.

Paras left a giggling Harshali behind unaware that someone was eavesdropping on their conversation.

Karishma(in her mind)- Bht mzak bna rhe ho na tum sb mera, just wait a little tb pta chlega tum logo ko. Me Creatives ko or pressurize nhi kr skti bcz of the disciplinary action warning but kuchh toh krna pdega. If I play my cards right toh mera screenspace bhi increase hoga, mostly scenes bhi Harshad k sath hongy or mere acting skills bhi log appreciate krengy. And Harshad what did you say, Thank God tumhare scenes mere sath nhi h, ab dekhna mere mostly scenes tumhare sath hi hongy.

One more week has passed, and today the cast was shooting for Shivu's bday party. The whole set was decorated with teddy bears and Harshali were having fun with baby Orrish, who is equally fond of them.

Pranali- I have seen many babies on set, but Orrish is the cutest baby. I wish hmara baby bhi esa ho Harshad.

Harshad(wiggling his brows)- UmmHmm baby n all Bubba. Abhi toh tum khud baby ho or tumhe baby chiyh.

Pranali(pouting)- I m not a baby

Harshad- Yes, you are. Tum meri baby ho. Have you seen yourself lifting Orrish, esa lgta h ek baby ne dusre baby ko utha lia h.

Pranali(still pouting angrily)- I hate you. Thk h ok I don't want a baby with you. Me kisi or se baby le lungi.

Harshad- Oii don't even think about it. You are my baby. And yes in the future we will have the cutest babies.

Pranali(sticking out her tongue)- I know that, me toh bs tumse ye sunna chahti thi.

Rishi- Pranali you did a great job today, that warning Arohi to take her complaint back scene was powerful. Keep up the good work.

Pranali- Thank you Sir

Karishma(in mind)- Mujhy to kbhi koi praise ni krta h except for my fans. But mere scenes hi lengthy ni hote h ki me notice kri jau. Garima mam ne bhi bola tha ki wait kro me tumhare scenes Harshad k sath arrange krungi, but rkha bhi toh kya ye thappad wala, usme bhi he denied to even touch me. Ab I can't wait anymore I have to do something to have the ball in my court.

The scene shifts to the night scene, where Akshara confronts Arohi about the fake domestic violence case. Everything was going well but in the last when Akshara was going upstairs, Pranali screamed gathering everyone's attention.

Harshad- Hey Hey what happened why did you scream? Did you hurt yourself?

Pranali(whimpering softly)- I don't know but something pierced my foot. Aahh, it's paining.

Harshad- Ssh bubba bs, Lemme see. Someone switch on the lights dammit!!

Lights were switched on and seeing the wound on Pranali's foot brought tears to Harshad's eyes. Her foot was pierced with tiny glass shards and blood was oozing out from the wound.

Harshad- How did this happen?

Pranali- I don't know I was walking upstairs when suddenly I felt something tearing my foot sole and I screamed.

Harshad- How did these glass pieces come here on the set? Does no one examine the area before the shoot?

Rishi- Harshad calm down, you should take Pranali to the doctor first then we can talk about all this.

Harshad lifts Pranali in his arms and leaves for the Hospital. The Dr. performed dressing on the wound, gave her the required vaccine and medication, and advised her to rest for 2-3 days and not put pressure on her feet. Harshad asked her to stay at his place as it would be easier for him to monitor her or else he would be fretting all the time. On reaching his apartment he carried her to their room and made her lay on the bed.