Hanging out

This picture is of Keiichi
That day I let him walk me home. He even tried getting my phone number but when I didn't he gave me his on a piece of paper. Of course I'll never call him! I can't... he'll hurt me... I can't go through that. I can't let myself get hurt like that again... I sigh. "Honey I'm home!!!" My father shouts. I sigh and sit up. I get off my bed and head down stairs. "Dad... Tomorrow's Friday and I was wondering... can I go to a movie?!" I ask nervously. "They're having a sale on tickets and I haven't gone all this month!!!" I plead. He smiles. "Of course honey." He says. I smile. "Ok thanks." I then head back upstairs. Come morning I'm getting dressed for school. Thank god it's finally Friday. As soon as I walk into the school I can hear everyone's whispers. "Can you believe it!!? She hurt Keiichi yesterday! He even has a huge bruise on his arm!!" Huh?! But I didn't hurt Keiichi yesterday!!! "Ew there she is!!" Huh? "Masumi!!" I hear Keiichi shout as he walks up to me. I sigh. "You lied!" I say. "Huh? I lied? About what?" He asked confused. I push past him. This is exactly why I hate men!! "Just leave me alone." I mutter as I walk away. "Wait! Masumi!!" He chases after me. "Please let me explain!" He grabs my shoulder and turns me around, pinning me against the wall. I gasp in surprise. What the hell does he think he's doing? He must be surprised by his actions as well because he lets go right away. "Oh, Masumi, I'm so sorry.. I just want to explain things so we can be friends again." He hangs his head in shame. Is he really that sorry? No ones ever tried so hard to become my friend... but he's a guy! Still he wants to be my friend. Fine I'll let him explain himself! "Fine! Then why did you say that I hurt you yesterday?! If I remember correct you told me you liked me and then walked me home begging for my number the whole time!" I say crossing my arms. He smiles sheepishly. "Oh.. that rumor? Someone must of saw us... I don't really understand why they would say something like that but I swear I had nothing to do with it!" He exclaimed. I sighed. He looks sincere and I can't say no to that face! I mean look at that little boy smile and those eyes! He looks so nice! "Fine... I'll forgive you..." I mumble. His smile widens and his eyes brighten. "Really?! Great!! See you around!" He says before bounding off to class. I smile after him. Could he actually be a nice guy? I shake my head and head to class myself. I see him sitting down with all of his girl friends surrounding him. He's so popular already! I can't believe he wants to be my friend!! I sit down and he notices. He smiles and waves at me. Uh!! Oh no he's attracting attention to me. His friends look my way and glare at me. I look away and blush. Darn that idiot guy! After class he follows me to my locker. Then follows me to class before he leaves to his next class. The rest of the day is the same. He kept escorting me to my locker then to class. Well that's what he insisted to call it, "escorting" but it made me so nervous and all the girls started to get really mad at me. Why? Its not like I forced him to do all this stuff. I guess that's because they're all stuck up and only care about a popular boy like Keiichi... Come after school I thought he had given up on following me because he didn't show up after class to take me to my locker. I sighed and put my stuff away. I then packed my bag and left school. Hmm, what movie should I go see? "Masumi!" I hear Keiichi shout as he runs up to me. I look up at him. Is he still following me? I stay silent. He smiles. "Sorry I'm late, someone had to ask me something." He said. My face starts to heat up again. Why?! I hate how he can do that to me! I don't like it one bit! He makes me feel so weird and lonely when he's not around but that's just because he won't leave! I sigh and try to smile. "It's okay..." I say. His smile falls off and his eyes widen. What?! What did I do?! Why is he acting like that?! Is that not what I should have said?! "I-I'm sorry! Should I have said something else?" I freak out. He then smiles and chuckles. "No, it's just... I thought it you were so cute just then!" Huh?! H-he thought I was cute!!? My face heats up. Not again! I look to the ground. "So where are we off to?" He asks. I look up at him confused. "What?!" I ask. He smiles. "This isn't the way to your house..." He explains. I sigh and smile slightly. "Oh... well actually I was just going to see a movie." I say. He smiles bigger and shoves his hands in his pocket. "Great, I'll walk you there then." He says. My face heats up. "O-ok..." I mumble as we start walking together. "So what movie are you watching?" He asks. "Well I haven't really thought about it... I haven't gone in a while so really any movie is fine by me." I say. "Huh?! You don't get out much do you?!" He asks. I shake my head. "More like I only go out when we can afford it..." I explain. "Oh... sorry I didn't mean to-" I shake my head. "No it's okay." I say. He smiles as we continue to walk. When we get to the movie they're were three open theaters. "Which movie tonight?" The lady asked smiling and looking at Keiichi. "Well that depends... Masumi?" He asks. I look at the choices. "What's the third movies rating?" I ask. I want to go to the best movie here. "Uh... 3 and 1/2 stars..." She says. I nodded. Not a good movie. "And the other two?" I ask. "4 stars for the 2nd movie and 3 and a 1/2 for the 1st one." She says. "Then the middle one it is." I say. She nods and starts ripping off two tickets. "Oh I'm sorry but we're not together!" I hurriedly explain. The lady looks at me. "Huh? Oh I'm terribly sorry!" She says. I blush slightly. "I-it's ok..." She hands me the ticket but doesn't offer me the sale. "Um.. excuse me but isn't there a sale?" I ask. She smiles. "Only to couples." She states. "Eh?!" Oh no!! That means I can't go!! "I'll go with her." Keiichi says. Huh he's still here?! "You didn't leave?" I ask. He chuckles. "I think it's interesting how you pick movies." He states. I blush again. "Really? Oh... You really want to come with me?" I ask. He smiles and nods his head. "I think it'll be fun." My face heats up. No! No! No! Stop blushing at him! He's a guy and a friend nothing else!!!