Episode 72 (Extra Part)

Jennie's POV

"Tsh." pouting while waiting for Leo's result.

Okay, I know im being desperate. But, who wouldn't?! I mean, lisa is a complete GODDESS! I wanna have her the first time I met her. That's true!

Even though im being a monster to her, she has this effect on people na parang gugustuhin mo na lang na mapa sayo siya.

And, knowing that she has a thing! Of course, my whole body gone wild! And crazy! Who wouldn't?! LISA HAS A PACKAGE, EVEN THOUGH SHE'S ALREADY A FULL PACKAGE!

I'm excited to have her. Goddamn it. I don't have any experience in that area, but just thinking of her and me doing that is just..ARGH!

I sound like a pervert na tuloy. I'm sorry, I just can't help it. Lisa is really just..making me crazy.

I know Lisa is still worried about her family, but, she still can support them financially. I CAN SUPPORT THEM FINANCIALLY. But knowing Lisa, she doesn't want me to help cause as for her, we're not married yet and her family is not my responsibility..

WHICH IS NOT TRUE! The moment that I love her, I know her family is now my family too. Lisa is just too kind and I don't know, dumb to know that im willing to do everything for her.

So anyway..I WANNA HAVE HER LIKE CRAZY. And now that I already got her to say yes, I'm gonna do everything to have her..

TONIGHT.

----

LATER ON..

"Leo is fine now, probably, naka kain lang siya ng hindi pwede sakanya kaya siya nag susuka. I just wanna remind you that cats is sensitive, and they have a lot of things na Hindi pwede sa kanila so make sure na mababantayan niyo yung mga makakain niya." The doctor said.

Lisa is just nodding at the doctor and I know she's worried, I am too, but I am more focused on my plan.

I saw jisoo and rosie seating outside waiting for us so I went to them.

"Unnie, lisa wants you inside. I don't know why. But, just go there." I said.

"Fine fine. Wait." Jisoo said and head inside.

Rosie looked at me suspiciously..Does she know my plan already?! Am I that obvious?!

"I know why you lied just now. Fine, we'll take Leo for tonight." Rosie said.

I was shocked. Wait, does she know that lisa has a thing?! Does she know my plan?! And how and why does she know first, before me?!

"What do you mean? Don't tell me you already know that Lisa has a--!"

"You have a date. Am I right? Don't worry, we'll take care of Leo for tonight so you can have a date with lisa." Giggles at jennie.

"But what? Lisa has a what?" Rosie look at jennie confusedly.

Gulped. I thought she knew about Lisa's thing. I almost choked her, tsk.

Not to death, but enough to just punish her kung mas nauna niya pang nalaman kesa sakin.

"Y-yeah, we have a date. So please have leo tonight, the vet said he's okay. Naka kain lang daw siya ng ipis or what, but he's okay. That okay with you?" I said, asking her.

"Yeah. I'm okay with that. Oh, andyan na sila." Rosie said so I turned around and saw jisoo and lisa coming out, carrying Leo.

"Honey, let's go home na. Leo is fine naman na daw, thank God for that." Lisa said while smiling.

"Ah, actually, rosie said na sa kanila na muna si Leo. I'm taking you out on a date so ayoko naman maiwan si Leo alone again sa house, so..is that okay?" I said, hiding my motive.

"Yeah? Sure. I know Leo will be safe with rosie and jisoo unnie." Lisa said and give leo to jisoo.

------

FAST FORWARD.

At JENNIE'S HOUSE..

"I thought we're going out on a date hon?" Lisa asked, confused.

I turned on her and drop my bag. I lean closer at her and corner her in the wall.

"H-honey? What are you doing?" Lisa said while feeling nervous.

"You already agreed to this Lisa. Im sorry, but I can't help it anymore. I'm gonna have you.." I said, seductively.

I traced my finger on lisa's nape down to her chest, slowly and gently down to her stomach.

"Tonight." I said.

I saw Lisa gulped nervously, but that fire in her eyes didn't escape mine. I know she's getting excited too.

"A-are you sure about this?" Lisa asked again.

I looked at her while my fingers are still at her stomach, slowly going down to her more.

"Do I look like im not sure? Of course, im sure." I said, after I groped her little one and kissed her hard.

"Hmm." Lisa moaned and groaned, feeling jennie's hand on her.

"Don't regret this." Lisa said, huskily and kissed jennie with the same intensity.

"I won't." I said while still groping and kissing her.

---

OKAAAY! THAT'S IT! HAHAHA NO SPG HERE GUYS. YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN, I DON'T NEED TO GET INTO FULL DETAILS.

IM NOT GOOD AT IT.

PLEASE, RESPECT MY DECISION AND THIS UPDATE CAUSE I STILL HAVE A READERS NA MINORS.

WALA NG MAG REREQUEST NG FULL DETAILS!