The start 02

A new thing is started this year in university that teams will be made by students and they can choose with whoever they want but their will be competitions for two weeks to find out their teams strengths and weakness as their score as a team will be counted in their finlaes .

Jisung and changbin has come from the same place so except his friends jisung used to meet changbin and changbin introduced him to Chan , hyunjin and minho . He knew hyunjin as he was famous among everyone and about minho as he was felix's brother . He has known them from two Years but in last two weeks they have come to know about eachother more and they are a team now.
Chan , minho , changbin , hyunjin , jisung , felix , seungmin , innie .

It was on Saturday , all the 3rd years students have shifted in their new rooms and now students from one team got one room to share .
In night all of them were having dinner together and suddenly Chan spoke.
"So..I didn't get to ask about you guys last class so what are your choices about last class?"he said .

"I have the class about plants and trees so our last class will be taken at the backside building near to Forest." seungmin spoke .

"For me I have choosen pottery."innie spoke.

"I have nothing , I like to spend that time while having fun." felix spoke .

Hearing felix everyone's eyes shifted to jisung and saw him eating his food so cutely.

"Is he always this cute." minho asked changbin.
Changbin hummed .
Jisung realised that it was his turn so he spoke ,
"So I am the person with whom felix have fun means I also don't have nothing for last class."jisung said smiling.

They finished their dinner with having a little chit chat in between.
They were so tired that everyone slept so fast.

Next day is Sunday, felix and changbin has gone for shopping in city , innie is gone to meet his pottery teacher to ask about something. Chan , seungmin and hyunjin are in forest as Chan wanted to see how seungmin can talk with nature and hyunjin was their to draw something . Minho was called by librarian to help him with books as minho and librarian know eachother very well. And here come jisung who is lost in his sleep, felix wanted him to come with them but he denied saying he wanted to sleep more .

Minho was in library , suddenly his phone started to ring .

...........
Thanks for reading ❤️ 143

Please ignore the typos