Wangji came out of his thoughts when he felt Wei Wuxian moving. Wei Wuxian softly kissed Wangji's neck due to which Wangji felt goosebumps. Wei ying was moving his lips on Wangji's neck. Wangji was feeling weird. He pushed Wei ying due to which Wei ying rolled to the other side of the bed. This time Wei ying didn't woke up. Wangji then got up from the bed. He went to the bathroom to freshen up and then do his morning routine.

-------

It was 6:40am already. Wei ying wasn't ready to wake up. Wangji had ordered an omega servant to wake Wei ying up. Wangji himself went out of jingshi. Only this omega servant and another alpha servant are allowed to enter jingshi. Not others. These two servants cleans jingshi.

--------

Wei Ying annoyingly got up. He went to the bathroom to freshen up. The omega servant was glad that finally Wei ying woke up. She took out white robes for Wei ying to wear and then went out of the room.

--------

Wei Ying was making weird faces looking at the bland food. He was holding his breath while swollowing the soup. Wei ying was angry that the chefs didn't made spicy food for him.

Anyhow the breakfast was over. Qiren and Xichen left the dining area. Wei ying also came out with Wangji.

Wangji said, "your class will start soon. A disciple will guide you to the classroom", saying this Wangji left.

Wei Ying rolled his eyes and then followed a disciple to the classroom side.

----------

Wei Ying was sitting in the classroom. He was bored. He was feeling sleepy. He was about to keep his head on the desk and sleep but the teacher saw him and forbade him to do so.

Wei Ying angrily pouted. Wei ying literally wanted to tape this teachers mouth who is chanting the Lan clan boring rules non stop.

------------

Like this five days passed. Wei ying used to attend the classes but with zero interest. He made many friends.

The disciples at first were hesitant to be friends with wei ying since he's their Lan er furan but with time they got comfortable with wei ying. They liked Wei Ying's bubbly nature.

Wei Ying was angry with Wangji at first but then he let that slide and started talking with Wangji and also started teasing him. At first Wangji wouldn't react much to Wei Ying's teasings but Wei ying is Wei Ying. He had long decided that no matter what he would not stop teasing Wangji. With time Wangji also started reacting to Wei Ying's teasing.

Wei ying liked when Wangji's ears would turn red due to Wei Ying's shameless teasing.

Wei Ying would talk to Wangji and Wangji would listen and sometimes reply with an "mn".

----------

That black soul was frustrated because it couldn't enter Wei ying no matter how much he try. Wei Wuxian's golden core was too strong. It wasn't allowing the black soul to posses him. The black soul decided to talk about this with that bad lady.

---------

Few more days passed. In the morning, Wangji would wake up with a heavy weight on his body as usual. Wangji was now used to it. He liked Wei Ying's sweet pheromones. Wangji wished he could see Wei Ying's face for once if not forever. Probably the one reason to see Wei ying was that Wangji wanted to see if Wei ying is that boy he met few years ago or not. Wangji still remembers how Xichen described Wei Ying's facial features when Xichen told Wangji that the Jiangs had accepted the wedding proposal.

Wangji liked Wei Ying's company. He likes Wei Ying's attention. Wei ying was now comfortable with Wangji. He wouldn't make annoyed faces looking at Wangji.

Wei Ying used to cook for himself in jingshi. He used to eat his own made food for breakfast. Qiren approved of it since he had also noticed Wei Ying's expressions during eating the bland food.

----------

Qiren was sitting in his room. He was worried because the day of lunar eclipse was coming soon. It will be in the next month. Qiren was more than worried for Wangji. He didn't wanted to see Wangji in extreme pain like before. Don't know when will all these problems seize. Also that sibyl is missing. Qiren wants to know about future but she's nowhere to be found. Qiren can't even contact her.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading......

Do vote and comment......

Thanks for your love and support.......

My wattpad was again being problametic that's why I didn't updated for a long time..

If I stop publishing my stories again in future, it means my wattpad is not working again. You have to be patient with me.