New Life

Announcement :- Flight to US is taking off in 15 minutes. Passengers are requested to board on the flight. Thank you.

Arohi:- Okay it's time to go. By the way it was nice meeting you Arjun.

Arjun:- You are leaving for US?

Arohi:- (smiles) Yes, I am starting my new journey in the US.

Arjun:-(smiles) Well, Best of luck Dr Goenka.

Arohi gets upset when he says goenka as she no longer wants to be attached to that word or family.

Arohi:-Would you not call me Goenka, It's Dr Arohi.

Arjun:-(confused) But your last name is Goenka right?

Arohi:- WAS, it was goenka but I am no longer a goenka, now I am just Dr Arohi Karthik sirat.

Arjun gets a hint that her relation with her family is not quite good. But he decides to remain silent as it was her personal matter.

Arjun:- Okay my bad Dr Arohi Karthik sirat.

Arohi smiles at that and bids a goodbye.

As she was walking towards the lounge, Arjun calls her from behind.

Arjun:- AROHI!

Arohi turns back and lifts her eyebrow.

Arohi:- Kya?

Arjun :-(smiles) Kuch nahi. Bass yuhi.

Arohi huffs and chuckles and turns back to leave.

Both gets a little upset that it was their last meeting with each other but
God has other plans.

As the flight takes off arohi thinks about the moments she had with Arjun on the airport and smiles. Arjun was probably the only one after her father Karthik with whom she can talk for hours and hours without getting judged.

She takes out a small photo from her purse and stares at it. It was the photo of her with her parents. Sirat was looking at the camera whereas Karthik was lovingly staring  at arohi who was in his arms.

She remembers how she was her father's favourite and how he used to call her princess. She would now die to hear that word again from her father.

Arohi was always her daddy's daughter whereas akshara and Karthik were sirat's favourite. It was only Karthik who would always priotatrize arohi above everyone else.

The memories of her father brings tears in her eyes.

Arohi:- (to herself) Papa I miss you so much. Why? Why papa, why did you left me alone in this cruel world? I wish you could come back and call me princess again and give me lots of chocolates.

She chuckles at her own silly thought.

Arohi:- (staring at karthik's photo) Everyone hates me papa. They think I  am very bad. Am I? I wish you could send someone in my life who is just like you.

Just then her phone buzzs. It was a message from an unknown person. She looks at it and laughs.

Message:- Hey mohtarma, don't panic it's me. The one and only, smart, dashing, charming Arjun Oberoi. Hope you haven't forgotten me yet. Have a good flight and remember one day you will become a very successful and strong doctor. Bye and take care :)

Arohi smiles widely at the message, her heart flutters that there is atleast someone who makes her happy. She shuts her phone and looks outside the window. Maybe her father did send someone for his princess.

Okay so that's it for today. Hope you liked the chapter. I am sorry if I had you waiting. I was really not in a mood to write cause I have stopped watching yrkkh. The serial is getting worse and worse. I am very upset with the writers for cutting down Neil out of the show and making arohi's already messed up life more miserable. Hope this chapter somewhat makes you happy. The updates won't be regular. Bye bye and take care everyone. 😊