- 2 -

↳ ❝ [" To [L] where ever you are.

There was a promise in your eyes,
and you left me wanting to write that promise into existence.

I hope I have done you justice"] ¡! ❞

┏━━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━━┛

[Isabellas Lullaby]
0:00 ⚬────── 2:27
⇆ ◃◃ ıı ▹▹ ↻

Y

Years passed and it found out that Muzan has a illness... he would die before even being able to take over the estate. Though the price was expensive but Thankfully he was in a Noble family so they could pay the price for the ¿treatment?.

Y/n was spending some time in the Estates Garden. She was walking around taking in the beauty she knew from her years of living in this trapping estate. She wished for fate to change ways for her son. She did have a attachment like any mother would. Though her husband did want another child and cursed her for giving him a weak child who couldnt take over.

She sighed as she remembered his words.. she stared at the blue sky shining above her as the fluffy white clouds slowly moved across the Blue sky. She knew he would find another women to give him a child and she couldn't do anything to stop it. Women in her Era didn't have much power and men could do what they want. She grit her Teeth as she Hung her head low. She hated how she was powerless to do anything to stop this. She wished she had more power but right now she was just a mere wife to a noble man in this life.

Her red eyes moved from the ground to the Soft pink petals on the Sakura trees or plum trees which were in full bloom during this spring. The blossoms were breath takingly beauty. The dear scent of a blossoms with the scent strong but sweet. The small pink petals swaying on the trees in the gental breeze as some petals fell onto the path. Y/n reached her hand out slightly as soon a pink petals fell onto the s/c hand. Her face soften as she put on a small smile before letting the petals fly away in the wind.

Y/n contiued on her walk in the garden. She passed the tangerine trees and the flower bushes plus the wisteria trees which were a nice purple as soon she saw the Koi fish pond being fed by one of the servants as the fish swimming around inside of the pond. Y/n knew how she wished for her son to see this but he was still bed ridden due to his Illness.. He was too weak to get up and his need was cared for. She stared soon before walking away back to the estate. Her walk was peaceful and calming while she didn't think of the bad things.

She walked up onto the house as she went to her room to just take a small rest before going to see her Son. The doctor was coming soon though she wanted to rest before so she had energy.

 The doctor was coming soon though she wanted to rest before so she had energy