𝟗. you're perfect.

This chapter contains smut!! **

Amelia pulled back with a smile "Come on, Haze." She grabbed Hazel's hand and took her to her bedroom. Once they got there she shut the door behind them and put her bag on the floor and set the water bottles on her nightstand.

"I got you a water, just in case." Amelia said and Hazel smiled at her "Thank you, Mel." Amelia sat down on her bed and took off her converse while Hazel sat down beside her.

Hazel leaned over and took off her doc martens while Amelia stood up and went to her restroom to take off her makeup.

She came back and saw Hazel still sitting in the same spot, fiddling with her rings. "You okay?" Amelia chuckled as Hazel looked up quickly.

"Yeah, I just never slept over before..so it's different." Hazel shrugged and Amelia hummed as she sat down beside her. "It's alright, you'll sleep with me.."

Hazel's eyes widen and she looked up at her "In my bed with me, I meant." Amelia giggled as Hazel blushed and looked down at the bed.

"Alright.." Hazel nodded and Amelia hesitantly moved her hand from her own lap to slowly trace shapes on Hazels pants with her finger.

"Hazel.." Amelia whispered, making Hazel look over at her. They look into each others eyes before Amelia leaned into her and kissed her softly.

They passionately made out while Amelia pulled her closer, holding Hazel's button up with both of her hands while Hazel held Amelia's face.

Amelia pushed the button up Hazel wore down her shoulders and pulled back to climb onto Hazel's lap, straddling it. Hazel put her hands on Amelia's hips while Amelia unbuttoned her cardigan.

She tugged it off and tossed it on the floor and grabbed Hazels face, pulling her in to kiss her again. Hazel rubbed her hands up and down Amelia's waist.

Amelia pulled back out of breathe and started to kiss Hazel's neck. "Mel.." Hazel breathe out heavily while Amelia hummed against her.

"Won't your mom catch us?" She panted "She's at work.." Amelia chuckled as she pulled back. "Right." Hazel blushed. "Did you want to go further?" Amelia looked into Hazels eyes and Hazel nodded her head. "Are you sure?" Amelia asked "Yes.."

"Well, if you want to stop just tell me and i will." Amelia tilted her head and Hazel nodded "If you want to stop, you'll tell me right?" Hazel asked.

"Of course, baby." Amelia wrapped her arms around Hazel's neck who smiled at that name. She leaned in and kissed her again, grabbing a hold of the side of Amelia's neck.

Amelia grew needy and started to rocked her hips forward into Hazel which made a sweet noise come from her mouth into the kiss. Amelia kept rocking her hips, faster each time.

Hazel pulled back to breathe and Amelia tugged on Hazel's tank top and pulled it off of her, revealing her black sports bra.

Amelia panted while she softly pushed Hazel to lay down and tugged off her own tank top, under it was her light pink laced bra which made Hazel's face go red.