Chapter Twenty-Seven ; The Dream Show Podcast

Start from the beginning

Safiya's photo shoot is interrupted by a visit from Joe, who says he's here as support

Safiya's photo shoot is interrupted by a visit from Joe, who says he's here as support. Safiya doesn't want to argue in front of everyone so she lets him stay. Joe sits on the couch, watching Safiya get her makeup done.

"You look so good," Joe tells her.

Safiya looks at him through the mirror and notices how intensely he is staring at her.

"Thanks," Safiya said.

Safiya gets dressed and Joe suddenly thinks he is a creative director and starts rearranging Safiya's outfit. The stylist for the photoshoot likes how Joe restyled her.

"You might have a future fashion if you ever decide to retire from wrestling," The stylist tells Joe.

Safiya rolls her eyes.

"Don't boost his head up," Safiya muttered.

Joe chuckled.

"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind," Joe said.

Safiya was now posing in front of the camera while Joe watched on from behind the photographer next to the computer.

Sexyy Red's Face Down is blasting on the speakers.

Safiya does a couple of poses. Even with her confidence shining through the other shots, her nerves were on high during the entire shoot due to Joe watching her every move.

She does several outfit changes before it's almost time for the shoot to wrap up.

Safiya faces a mirror, the camera focusing on her, as she focuses on herself. Casamigos by Afro B and Sukihana comes on, and she pouts, does a quick hair flip, and looks herself up and down.

The photographer asked Joe to jump in for the last shot. Joe takes a seat on the couch on the set and Safiya climbs onto his lap and they look into each other's eyes as the photographer snaps photos of them.

They do a couple of poses before the photographer ends the shoot. The photographer sends a couple of the pictures to Joe so he can have them.

Safiya and Joe leave the building and head to Joe's car. "Why did you come?" Safiya asked Joe.

"Because I wanted to show you that I support your career," Joe answered.

Safiya sighed.

"It's going to take more than that, Joe," She said.

"I know," Joe said.

instagram

Liked by safiya, dreamofme, uceyjucey, and 1,370,341 otherstherealkyle 💍➕👼🏽🟰🤍♾ @roddyView all 13,458 comments

therealkyle 💍➕👼🏽🟰🤍♾ @roddy
View all 13,458 comments

Kyle and Roddy's house

"Hello, neighbors!" Safiya exclaimed as she and Galina into the house filled with people

Kyle and Roddy had just moved into a new house and were throwing a housewarming party. The house was next door to Safiya's house so Galina and Safiya walked over.

Kyle came and greeted Safiya and Galina with hugs before leading them to the kitchen where, unfortunately, Joe was talking to Haleem and Josh.

"We can't escape him," Safiya whispered to Galina.

Galina nods.

"I told you he's going to do this until we take him back," Galina whispered back.

"You know for you guys to be our neighbors, you sure are late to the party," Roddy said as he placed an arm on their shoulders.

"That's because we decided to eat each other out before we got here," Safiya said.

Josh and Haleem choke on their drinks and look over at her. Galina blushed and hid her face while Safiya smirked at everyone's reaction.

"One cup the whole night for those two," Haleem said.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, y'all can keep the cups and take them home too," Kyle said as she handed them nonalcoholic drinks.

"Free drinkware," Safiya said as she took a sip of her drink.

Joe walks over to Galina and Safiya. They stare at him. "Can we help you?" Galina asked him.

"I just..." Joe paused.

Galina and Safiya looked at each other and started laughing.

"Go make us a plate then you can just stand next to us," Safiya told him.

Joe nods and walks away.

"When are you going to tell him?" Kyle asked Galina.

"Tell him what?" Josh asked.

"Nothing," The girls answered at the same time.

Josh knows they're hiding something and he's going to let Joe know that.

"I'm telling and I don't care," Josh said.

"You don't even know what we're talking about," Haleem said.

"It ain't rocket science, he'll figure it out," Josh said.

Roddy shakes his head.

"I say we jump him," Kyle suggested.

Josh placed a hand on his chest.

"What's your problem with always wanting to jump
people?" Josh asked Kyle.

Kyle shrugged.

"That's just how we get down on this side," Kyle said.

"I've seen them jump so many people since I first met them," Roddy tells Josh.

"Why?" Josh asked.

"Why not? It's..." Safiya replied trailing off and shrugging her shoulders.

"Y'all some damn thugs," Josh said.