Chapter Twenty-Seven ; The Dream Show Podcast

Start from the beginning

"For me, it's about practicing healthy habits daily. I ain't perfect. I do have some unhealthy habits but I try to balance them out. Sometimes I lose myself and I have a hard time opening up when something affects me. I tend to want people to notice it instead of letting it be known. I'm working on fixing that because my girl doesn't like that," Safiya answered.

"Oh yeah. She stays on your ass about that suffering in silence," Dream said.

"It's so hard not to do it because I'm like if you ain't notice them I'm not going to make you notice it," Safiya said.

"Speaking of doing things that are bad habits. Do you ever have tweeter's remorse after going in on someone or ranting on Twitter?" Dream asked.

Safiya shakes her head.

"Not really. I've been holding back. I'm very hotheaded. The amount of things I want to tweet and don't is honestly a lot," Safiya answered.

"The most controversial was your rant against your baby daddy. Do you regret that?" Dream asked.

"I will say I could have handled that better but when I had bloggers calling me and telling me, 'Hey, someone is trying to leak this or that.' I was just so heated that I attacked him and he didn't deserve that at the time because he was looking out for me, but I have no regrets about it," Safiya answered back.

"Damn, not even a little bit?" Dream asked.

"Not even a little bit, he knows what he did to get that rant," Safiya replied.

"What's your relationship like with him and Galina now?" Dream asked.

Safiya gave Dream a look.

Dream smiled at her.

She is so messy for asking that.

"It's good. They're great, super funny, sweethearts," Safiya answered.

"Do you see yourself getting married?" Dream asked.

"Of course," Safiya answered.

instagram story

safiya✔︎ 34m