Alchemy threats for tuna

Start from the beginning

A smile formed on your lips as you read the messages. You then turned to grab your lab coat and goggles, putting them on. You grabbed the smaller coat and goggles and handed them to Grim as he jumped off your shoulder.
"That's a good hench-human!" he held onto his little coat and you rolled your eyes and smiled a little. Grim looked adorable in that coat and you knew if you told him that he would begin to protest he isn't adorable. As an annoying menace he can be, he was cute sometimes.

More classmates from your class and 3rd years began to enter the class and through them you saw a familiar anxious blue haired boy. The moment his eyes laid on you, he looked a little relieved and walked to you, holding a hand up in greeting.

"Hey.." he said quietly and you held up a hand back, a small smile on your face.
"Hey, Idia! Ready for the lesson?" his awkward formed into a little grin.
"Ready? This is baby mode to me, mwee hee hee!" you smiled a little more at his giggle.
"Good to know then! It would be a win-win situation if we get paired up. You won't get paired with a 'normie', and I get paired up with someone who knows more alchemy than I do!" you said playfully, seeing how he slowly was getting comfortable.

"That does sound like a win-win situation." he walked to grab his coat and goggles and Grim shoots a look at you.
"I don't know why you befriended that weirdo.." you shook your head disapprovingly at him.
"You're very rude Grim. Be a little understanding." Grim crossed his paws and rolled his eyes like a little kid. It did feel like you were taking care of a very stubborn child.

Idia soon walked back to you and Grim and his grin widened, showing off his lab gear.
"I didn't tell you of the upgrade I did on these babies!"
You raised an eyebrow curiously and chuckled. "Really? How did you upgraded it?"
"Well, first of, I upgraded the goggles to.." Grim was tuning out what you were talking with the weirdo, not caring. He didn't even look up at him, but when he did Grim's breath caught in his throat.

That white coat.. The blue flames... Was this weirdo the scientist?!?!
At that Grim screeched and pointed a paw in Idia's direction while the other grabbed your coat and shook it madly.
"Prefect! It's.. It was him who beckoned me! Pretending to be that scientist!" you looked down at him and putting two and two together, you tried to reassure him.
"Listen Grim, Idia didn't mean to give you a scare, isn't that right?" you glanced at Idia and gave him the signal to apologise. He was taken aback for a second but he quickly said,
"Y-Yeah! I'm sorry for that Mr. Grim.."

Unfortunately, Grim wasn't buying any of that and he only continued to glare at Idia, who began to tremble slightly.
"Mrah! I'll make you feel sorry alright!" your eyes widened as you saw Grim prepare to spit fire at Idia, you swept him up and put a hand on his mouth.
"Grim, no! You'll get us in trouble!" you then looked at Idia with an apologetic smile. "Sorry for this, Idia. I told you he got a scare out of your appearance because of that movie." Grim was thrashing in your hold and kept glaring Idia with such hate and annoyance.

"Let me burn him into a crisp!" he was flailing his paws to grab Idia.
"I doubt that." Idia's grin widened and Grim got more annoyed. You frowned at him, "You're not helping!"
Grim began to flail his paws more violently in Idia's direction.
"Sorry!" Idia's grin was still apparent and you muttered, "You don't look sorry at all.."
"Mrah!! Yuu, let me burn him!?" you just shook your head.

Professor Crewel walked in and Grim stopped thrashing around. You let out a sigh relieved and asked Grim quietly, "Would it make you feel better if I ask Idia to buy you some tuna cans as apology?" Grim narrowed his eyes at Idia, then looked at you.
"Ugh, fine! But make them 50."

"That's a lot to ask, Grim. What about 25?" you said convincingly, trying to make him change his mind but Grim just shook his head and crossed his paws.
"50 tuna cans or I'll burn him right now."
You stayed quiet for a moment then sighed again.
"Alright, 50 tuna cans. But I expect you to not cause any trouble now, or else I'll tell him to buy you just one tuna can, understood?" Grim was shooting daggers at both you and Idia, but he begrudgingly agreed.