On one hand, his daughter became likable, and on the other hand, she was pleasing to the old lady. In any case, Bakehyun was quite pleased.

Bakehyun was very happy, and Eunha also pursed her lips and
smiled. Who knew that Yuna would begin to scold Eunha: "You too! You don't know how to let your brother go and get close to your grandmother. What did you keep your grandma with you all the time?"

Bakehyun: "..."

It seemed that in a bright hue, it was suddenly smudged with a black and gray color.

Block it.

Bakehyun started a fire: "What a fool! Can you not talk?!"

He knows what his son's virtues are. He didn't dare to bring Hanbin to the old lady, lest this kid make a mistake in front of the old lady and it would not end well. At that time, the old lady will definitely scold him.

He himself regarded Hanbin as the incense of inheritance, but  the old lady still had Jaewoon, an excellent eldest grandson, and she didn't even care about the children born to women like Liang Yingying.

And the old lady actually... has always preferred girls. In the past, she liked Lisa far more than Jaewoon and Wendy.

In the past, he always showed a complacent and reserved smile to his elder brother and sister-in-law. Now, his sister-in-law's smile has an unbearable pride.

These changes are all because Lisa's mother is gone.

As Bakehyun thought about it, his mood became bad, and his face became particularly gloomy.

Since Liang Zheng's incident, Yuna has been cautious these days. As a result, she wanted to please Bakehyun by educating Hanbin, but Bakehyun scolded her severely. When she saw Bakehyun's face was not good, the party committee explained aggrieved: "Well... she's a girl..."

She spoke vaguely, but Lisa who was sitting in the back understood it clearly.

She just thinks that because Eunha is a girl, even if it pleases the old lady, it's still useless, right? And she thinks that Hanbin will be her only support for the rest of her life, and that the Zhang family should hold him in front of the old lady, and it's best to let the old lady directly leave the inheritance to him?

Lisa sneered: "What's wrong with being a girl? Aren't you a girl as well? Isn't my grandma also a girl? Your mother who gave birth to you, isn't she a girl as well? Without  a girl, where did you come from? You look down on girls that much, right? Then, why don't you go to Thailand to have a sex change?"

Yuna didn't dare to provoke Lisa now, so she swallowed her anger and said, "I just said that..."

Lisa ignored her, grabbed Eunha in her embrace, slowly and gently clasping the little girl's hair. Eunha leaned in her arms, and the grievances that she had after being scolded by her mother dissipated.

Lisa laughed in her heart.

Yuna thought that people all over the world worship just like her?

Not to mention others, in fact, even Bakehyun's patriarchal preference is not that strong as she has.

And what about her grandmother?

She herself is a strong woman. She used to like Lisa better than her cousin Jaewoon, and later she took Wendy with her to guide her personally.

Yuna really thought that Hanbin could be more pleasing to the old lady than Eunha, which was really whimsical.

After the weekend, it's now the official start of school, Lisa tied her long hair into a tall ponytail, wore a new school uniform, and stepped into Yi High School.