👨‍👩‍👧 Chapter 34 - 36

Začať od začiatku

"I can't wait to see it!"

Qiao Moyu's heart trembled as she read the countless comments one after the other. She originally wanted to accept the drama so she could satisfy the original host's dream of becoming a Film Empress. If she could accomplish that, Qiao Moyu could return to her original world.

However, she also knew that her acting skills were still lacking, so she wanted to take advantage of these two days to study the novel for 'First Light of Dawn' so she could practice her acting skills.

At this time, at the Ye family's Mansion.

Father Ye was holding the script for 'First Light of Dawn.' He turned it over before calling for Feng Xuan. "Director Feng, I finished reading the script."

Feng Xuan laughed and said: "Mr. Ye, how do you like it?"

Father Ye replied: "The plot is very good, but it needs a few more details added."

Feng Xuan said with curiosity: "I'd like to hear about it in detail."

Father Ye tapped his fingers on the table: "You can add more ambiguous scenes between the male and female leads. What you have right now is good, but it's still a bit lacking.

Chapter 35

Feng Xuan couldn't help but laugh out loudly: "Mr. Ye, to be honest, I'm very curious as to why you suddenly invested in this drama. As far as I know, you've never gotten involved in the entertainment industry before."

"This is a new section of our company right now." Father avoided the topic and instead, asked him directly, "What do you think of my proposal just now?"

"I will add more intimate scenes if appropriate, and of course, it will depend on the audience's response," Feng Xuan replied. "After all, I don't want to ruin my own name as you know."

"I understand." Father Ye said, "Ye Peicheng has already pushed away other projects at this time, so he'll simply be waiting for the shooting to begin."

"Good," Feng Xuan said with a nod. "I will speed up the process of selecting the heroine."

The next day, "Light Before Dawn" announced the exact audition time, starting at 9 am Monday, for a total of three days.

Sister Wu made scheduled Qiao Moyu's appointment for the audition to be on Tuesday afternoon. Since Qiao Moyu wasn't familiar with the script, she needed to study the plot while she stayed at home these days.

In addition, the afternoon of the second day was already the halfway point for the audition. By this time, the director would have already seen plenty of actors performing and he would have a general impression of what he's looking for. If Qiao Moyu does well at this time, she can truly impress the director. But if she was scheduled instead for the last day and someone else performs brilliantly before her turn, Qiao Moyu's chances of being selected are much slimmer unless she gives an earth-shaking performance.

This Monday, the drama crew for 'Sheng Shi' held a press conference on River Square.

This will be the first time the actors appear in public after their drama was aired.

As the actress for Female no.3, Qiao Moyu was naturally planning to attend. Early that morning, she picked out a light purple dress from her wardrobe. It has a one-shoulder design with an line skirt that reached to her knee. The style was more conservative and simple.

She didn't know how to apply makeup, so she went to the dressing room early and asked one of the stylists to apply light makeup.

Her long was tied, leaving some side swept hair to hang loosely on her forehead. Her skin was soft and white, and her light makeup made her face appear even more delicate.