New Student

Amy POV:

As I walked to school, my mind was still occupied by the news that I did not notice Blaze stepping up to me.

"Hey Amy! Did you see the news this morning?" Blaze asked.

That jolted me back to reality.

"Yes! There was that spaceship and a red figure..." Blaze and I chit-chatted all the way to school.

Period 1

Its Science! My favorite subject!

I hummed happily as I made my way to the science laboratory.

As I entered the door, I heard almost everyone in the class chattering about the news this morning. All except a cobalt hedgehog who sat silently and gloomily at the back of the class.

Judging by the fact that I never saw him before, I figured that he was a new student.

Just then, the bell rang and the teacher walked in (or more accurately, flew in). Every one immediately stopped talking and greeted Mr. Mephiles, our teacher.

After greeting, Mr. Mephiles called the blue hedgehog up to introduce himself.

"Hello, I am Sonic the hedgehog and I came from a place very far away called Earth. But because it was too hard for me to live, my parents and I moved here."

Earth? Everyone started whispering again.

"Well, since you're a new student, I'll assign you a seat at the back of the class, where you were sitting at just now." Mr. Mephiles said.

Back of the class... Where he was just sitting...

The the realization hit me:

HE WAS SITTING NEXT TO ME!

_______________________________________

Yay, another chapter.

Surprised that Sonic is sitting next to Amy?  I guess not.

Next chapter coming soon
(I hope)