"EMI! I'M WALKING TO YOUR HOUSE NOW! I NEED YOUR HELP," Kiyo wailed down the phone.

"What's happened?" I asked, panic setting in.

"I'LL EXPLAIN IN A SECOND!" She cut me off and I heard a loud, restless knock at the door. Before I had chance to answer, Kiyo burst through the door without permission, startling Makoto and me.

"Kiyo , I've told you not to barge in," I sighed, shaking my head.

"I'm sorry but this is urgent," She took no time in dragging me back to my own room. We both ended up in my room after a couple of seconds, with her slamming the door shut. 

"So, what's the problem?" I questioned as she rummaged through her bag. 

"Tests are my problem," She answered, still searching through her bag. Her head shot up from her bag as she pulled out a tonne of books.

"That's all you need me for?" I rubbed my temples as she continued to pull objects from her bag.

"You know I'm not the best in school, please help me," She sniffled as she grappled onto my arm. "You're the only hope I have left, otherwise I'll have to have a tutor,"

"Ok ok," I nodded after her multiple pleads. "But you have to not eat candy until exams are over and go to bed so you have at least 8 hours of sleep."

She rolled around on my bed in annoyance, mumbling swear words. "But that's hard!"

"The less candy you eat, the earlier you will want to sleep." I winked. "So, what do you need to revise?"

"Everything"

"What are you worst at?"

"Everything?"

"What subject did you get the lowest in?"

"Everything"

"Kiyo! Give me something to work with here!" I complained, grabbing a random book Kiyo sprawled onto the ground. As I started reading her notes, my little bit of sanity that I still had was draining slowly. 

"I have a math test tomorrow," She shrugged, grabbing her drink from her bag. 

"You have taken little or no notes in all of your books," I explained as droplets of sweat formed. 

"I fall asleep, oops." She stared at me blankly.

"How do you expect me to help you?!" I exclaimed. She hummed in response, which earn't her a groan from me." Ok, I have an idea, stay here."

I quickly ran to our storage room, fishing out a big box of books that were stacked neatly. I rummaged through the books, until I found all of my old second year books. Running back to my room, I found Kiyo sleeping soundly on my bed. "That girl just sleeps all day and stays up all night I swear..."

I put the books down quietly and grabbed my pillow, hitting her around the face with it. She looked at me surprised, rolling off and hitting the ground harshly. 

"Do you want me to help you, soldier?!" I shouted, hitting her repeatedly with the pillows. 

"Emi, what are yo-"

"I SAID DO YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU, SOLDIER?!" I shouted louder.

"Y-Yes sir!" She answered, shielding herself from the pillow. 

"I haven't done that in a while," I laughed, thinking back to the time that I was in England.

"I was hoping you'd forget," She sighed, hopping up from the floor and sitting beside me.

"I would never forget whacking you with a pillow until you revised," I held my sides, laughing even harder. 

"Lets do this before I change my mind," She sighed, opening one of my old books.

"Hey, that's my line!" 

~Time Skip~

After hours of revision, Kiyo finally started to get the hang of math. 

"So If A is 6, what is B?" I asked her as she wore her focused face. 

"Would it be... 8?" She asked nervously.

"Yes! You're finally getting it," I sighed in relief as she rolled around on the floor in disbelief. I looked up to the clock and gasped. 

"It's 8pm! Kiyo you should have gone 2 hours ago," I groaned as she gathered all of my books."Woah, I need them books,"

"You have your third year books though," She sulked as she took them and put them in her bag. "I need them a lot more, I won't ruin them I promise!"

"Fine, but only for this week, so you better revise your ass off." I warned. We both walked towards the doorway as she grabbed her coat and slung her bag over her shoulder.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" She waved as she walked off in her houses direction. I sighed as I shut the door to see Makoto in the main room still on the computer. I slipped my head through the doorway and peered at his screen, to see him still looking at universities.

"You should get some sleep soon, we have exams next week," I yawned as he looked up to me, startled. 

"Yeah, I'll be upstairs in a sec," He smiled tiredly. 

"Ok!" I grinned as I made my way upstairs. I quickly changed into my PJs' and slipped into bed, plugging my phone in to charge. Suddenly, my phone buzzed, lighting up in the process. I picked it up, squinting from the light. 

Good Luck with your exams next week, Night<3

Sharky-Poo

I smiled as I read the message, quickly unlocking my phone and replying back.

Good Luck to you too, May the best one win ;) Night Night<3

Emi

______________________________________________________________

A/n: Hello! Chapter 35 finally here! I got my results back today and they were A's and B's, so thank you again for the support! ^U^ 

Also, this book has a NEW COVER! Thank you @Levee_Ayzis for the wonderful cover ; U ;

I don't know how many more chapters there are going to be for this story, but I've got it all planned out (sort of I think lel) 

Its 2 weeks till my summer starts, so be expecting more updates and maybe even new stories >:}

I think that's it, until next time! ~ToxicWolf

SNAPCHAT: rinsbitch