I scanned the kitchen and my credit card laid before me. If I was in public, I would've freaked out but that wasn't the case. There was only one time I've ever lost my credit card and I eventually found it a day later, sitting on my fucking bedside table. You can always still cancel your card, but it's still not fun to lose it or have it stolen.

So my heart plunged into the depths of my gut when it was snatched up...

Bakugo examined my card for a while with a poker face. My pulse was the only thing I could hear while everything else was erased and my mind kept screaming at me to move, stand or anything! But I couldn't...

He studied me after a moment before speaking, yet nothing came out and he made his way out of the kitchen with my card in hand. Everything snapped back into place when Bakugo paced to the door.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I spoke, getting to my feet and hurried after him. The fuck was he thinking?! Walking out while looking like a cosplayer, not only trying to make a fool of himself but possible use up all my money. Ok sure...he did look pretty normal in all honesty, actually now that I look at it, the only abnormal thing about him was his eyes and that's about it.

Bakugo just ignored me and left...

Ok yes, I could've chased after him but him leaving wasn't the issue, but that fact that the dickhead had my credit card full of money! In a hurry, I bolted upstairs to grab my phone in case of anything. For all I know, the bastard could be at the shops by now and wasting my money while all I have to do is remove the cash from my bank account, placing it all in my savings. I don't usually like withdrawing money out of it, but until I know my credit card is safe back in my wallet, I will not place the money back in.

Like, I get that he's a villain and not to mention he is quite smart (when he wants to be), but how fucking dumb can this dude get? Does he not realise I can just take all my money out? It's both funny and embarrassing at the same time. I burst into my room and began searching around for my phone in a hurry, but it wasn't there...

"The hell?" I muttered while frustration began to consume me. I could've sworn I left it here...

While searching the house inside and out, Todoroki was at the dining table and examining me like a hawk. Deku eventually came into the room to while I was on a goose chance. I wasn't focused on either of them, but I caught their eyes once. Deku was confused with a growing hint of amusement. Todoroki however was just as dead as his broth-

Let's not go there, I thought grimly. "Oi, have any of you seen my phone?" I called from behind my shoulder while grabbing the home phone and dialling my number. It lived in the kitchen next to the wifi router, one of those type of phones you can just pick up and carry around the house.

My Mum bought the phone from when I was younger and didn't have a phone, however when I grew more mature to have one, she'd still use the old home phone.

That was if Dad or I didn't answer our phones the first time, however it was a good phone. Sometimes we'd get scammers, and I loved how Mum just told them that she wasn't interested while Dad taunted them. One time, I was snickering at the dining table while Dad picked up the phone, knowing it was a scammer. I'm not even joking when my cereal erupted out of my nose when the bastard started to make farting sounds into the phone. The scammer hung up and Dad got a full of screaming lecture from Mum.

Maybe because she thought he was being a bad influence, but that was fucking hilarious and no one can tell me otherwise. After dialling my number, I waited patiently to either hear the ringtone or the vibration cautiously. Now thinking 'bout it, I might change my ringtone to something less basic than a shitty alarm sound. Maybe to a song or something, but not the same ringtone you have after getting the phone.

My ears perk too the familiar ringing, and to some confusion, it only sounded muffled instead of far. You know the difference between a muffled ringing and just your phone in a different room?

My phone sounded close yet buried out. Slowly, my eyes dragged towards Todoroki, his bicoloured eyes slicing through mine. They were cold, dark and empty, yet I could see the burning flames devouring through his icy stare.

"Give it to me," I finally spoke, not taking interest in my trembling hands. No, I wasn't scared; I was pissed. Todoroki didn't respond and instead, pulled out a phone from his pocket. My phone.

The pin dropping silence was intimidating while I stared at Todoroki, placing the other phone down.

"Give me my phone." I knew better than to just make a move or the dickhead will shatter my phone like ice; no pun intended. Todoroki remained quiet while he stared me down.

"Why?" he spoke.

"Because I need it."

"You need it because?"

Seriously, this was what I had to put up with. I sighed with annoyance, rubbing my temples to calm my boiling emotions. "Don't play dumb with me and just give it to me." I was so close to losing it, but no, I had to keep this under control. His eyes began to burn while slowly getting to his feet.

"If I didn't know, I wouldn't have asked," he snarled and clenched his fist with my phone in hand. Not gonna lie, I was actually surprised and even felt a little bad.

"Ok ok, chill," I sighed, "look, it's just a personal thing and I need my phone, please." I could've gagged at the last part if I hadn't of known he was actually confused.

"...No."

TO BE CONTINUED

______________________________