𝟎𝟒- 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

Magsimula sa umpisa

He smacked his teeth before tonguing the girl down. He really do be disgusting me sometimes, Ddot needa hurry up and get here cause this nigga just pissing me off even more. Ddot also been going to check on mama if none of us really could. He love mama just like how we love her so he's also mad at Dd hoe ass.

. * . * . * .

' Now all they wanna listen to is Jodeci .

. * . * . * .

Before I could get up and go talk to the beautiful woman I been staring at. She appears in front of me with her face showing that pretty white smile; she look even better up close. "Excuse me, I just wanted to ask why you keep staring at me?" Her voice is soft and angelic, just made me want her even more than before. I'm surprised she doesn't have an attitude; most females would've came off rude and would've been causing a scene but nope not her.

My neck is craned up a little due to me sitting down and her standing in front of me. I licked my lips a bit before I speak— "my bad. I was just tryna figure if I wanted to talk to you or not. You real beautiful miss..?" I said truthfully and asking for her name. My hand held out waiting for her answer wondering if she's even going to bring her hand forward.

   "You good, your handsome so I don't mind and my name is Courtlen.. you?." By the look on her face she got a little flustered from my honest words and put her hand in mine. I brung it to my lips placing a soft kiss on top of it, she gently pulled her hand back after; putting it over her smile. I stared into her eyes watching her become shy, man I'm already in love with her. Naw in love is too fast but she getting me. "Notti." She smiled before pointing to the open space next to me, I nod my head as she sat down next to me.

. * . * . * .

' Freak in you .

. * . * . * .

"I'm not used to finding attractive men in here very often. I noticed you staring at me when I walked in." She announced, staring into my eyes. Damn there's other niggas she find attractive in here; I'm gon have to fix that real quick. "Yea you caught my eyes real quick." I admit. I'm not gon lie to her and say I wasn't staring she was dead ass staring back. Who wouldn't stare though, she don't look like all these other women in here that walks in with dress stopping right under their ass. The way she carries herself doesn't give off she's a whore looking for any kind of dick. "Did my body catch your eyes or just me?"

She must get stared at for her body a lot. Yes I was staring at her body to get in her full appearance but when she walked in it was her smile for sure. "No. It was your smile first, what kind of man do you think I am?" I ask, joking around laughing a little. It is understandable for her to think that if that's what most men look at first with a body like her. Most of them are most likely whores who just wanna get they dick wet.

   "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to offend you or anything it's just that's what most men go for when they and talk to me." I don't think she caught on to my joke because her voice went softer than it was before. There's no reason for her to apologize, she said nothing wrong. "No your good. Don't apologize what I said was a joke." I gently grabbed her hand and rubbed it to comfort her. She's to sweet to be in this type of place, maybe her friend begged her to come here although she did say she doesn't see attractive men here very often which means she comes here a lot.

. * . * . * .

' Freak in you .

. * . * . * .

She let out a breath of air, relaxing a bit. "Oh, well that's embarrassing. I'm sorry again." She apologized again. What I've picked up on in the past five or more minutes is that she apologizes.. a lot. More than she needs to. It's cute that she's this way but it may be because of trauma or some shit. Only reason why I'm saying this is because of my old friend from high school did the same thing and she got hers from trauma. "Courtlen stop apologizing so much, you don't need to. Igh?" She quickly nods her head. She's not gonna stop but that's fine with me.

Once we got over that she started telling me about herself like what she does, how old she is and all that other stuff. The way she explained everything just shows me that she don't seem like the type to come in here. She's 22 and in college for her bachelor's degree, she likes to do art and likes taking care of children. That right there just gave me an explanation, even I shouldn't be talking to her. Compared to me she seems so innocent yet I don't know how she really is because we just met and she could possibly be lying about all of this.

Ddot had showed up not to long ago looking high out of his brains. He spoke to me but didn't say shit to Dd cause he's to busy— he even spoke to Courtlen and he don't even know her. After he left Courtlen started talking all wild and shit, low key got me shook cause I was not expecting none of this. "Come on Notti, I know you want to" she giggled all innocently like she not dragging me to my car when she don't even know where it is. I'm finna get some tonight and she think she finna dip after.. fuck no she wit me forever.

. * . * . * .

' Is there a freak in you? .

. * . * . * .

 *

. * . * . * .

My bad bookies. I kept changing the song for this one but I finally found the one.