You now owe me $1000, Ninguang!

A/N: So I know some people cuss but I'm not one of them

A/N: So I know some people cuss but I'm not one of them. Though, for this fan-fic I will write it a bit and hope my friends and parents don't find it. I didn't really know how to put Paimon in so I put her as the twins' little sibling because it kinda reminds me of that. Lumine is the traveler and Aether the abyss prince in this AU for Genshin in Teyvat. Lumine scolds Paimon and Paimon ignores her most of the time as a younger sibling. Raiden Shogun, her other puppet died in this AU so Ei's protective of Scara now since she lost him once and found him again. They order takeout/delivery or Scara cooks. Ei, you know she could probably burn pasta and serve raw chicken. Only Mondstadt, Liyue, Inazuma is here because I can't not write this many characters at once. Sorry, Sumeru. 

Posted. 9/27/23 and edited on 10/1/23, 10/5/23, 10/22/23

It was a regular Friday but of course, it wasn't though. All Y/N's friends/classmates were gathered up in one of the rooms. Ninguang's Jade Chamber held us in one room the living room. A crystal chandelier reflected light from the lamps and lights above us, making it seem like the friends were in a disco ball instead. The TV was turned on, glowing and illuminating the people surrounding it's faces. Childe and Y/N were playing Genshin Impact and fighting a boss. Y/N used Venti which made Venti practically beam with happiness because he had the exact same name and Childe used his look-alike. They used to all wonder why they looked and sounded precisely like the fiction characters of a game. 

Later on, they didn't really question it but still pondered it to this day.

The mansion was stories from the ground. Precisely, 5 stories tall and the Jade Chamber sat on top like an emerald crown for the queen. The sun kissed the top of the Jade Chamber making it shine brightly and it was one of the most noticeable things. The floors below were for work purposes while the Jade Chamber was for work but also designed for living in. Imagine the Jade Chamber from Genshin but a bit modernized. The Jade Chamber looked vintage and one of a kind, a beauty. 

"You know this could just be an alternate universe! Like alternate universe of Genshin!" Y/N excitedly explained. "Since y'all have similar backstories to them!"

"That would not be reasonable, Y/N," Zhongli calmly responded while his ombre brown to a golden-orange hair swayed. "Since, the Genshin Impact characters are fictional."

Ninguang and the rest of Y/N's friends nodded and murmured agreements but 2, Xiao and Scaramouche. 

"As much as I dislike the idea and wildness of Y/N's idea, it's possible, unfortunately," Xiao responded, quietly but loud enough for them to hear. "There could be multiverses of us out there. The backstories and pasts of the Genshin characters are quite similar to ours. Y/N knows them of course."

"What Y/N and Xiao just said," Scaramouche said, fiddling with an Anemo-themed controller.

"WELL BITCHES-," Y/N started and continued, remembering the lecture she would receive from Zhongli if she cussed. "WELL IDIOTS, XIAO THE STONE COLD ADEPTUS IN REAL LIFE AND SCARA THE BULLY JUST AGREED WITH ME AND THAT'S MY EVIDENCE. Also, isn't strange that the 7 nations here have a bit of magic yet the rest of the world doesn't?"