Moreover, when Lu Yan arrived, these men were already present. As long as he insisted that Shen Qiao had been tainted, no one could prove his innocence.

If he was going to hell, he would definitely drag Shen Qiao along with him!

However, Shen Qiao let go of his hand and the necklace hung in mid-air.

"My brother has already rushed over before they even got close to me. The necklace is clearly recorded."

"No, it's impossible. Your necklace is fake. I searched it and you don't have a necklace at all!"

Shen Qiao was anxious and had no time to talk nonsense with Shi Jin. She turned around and looked at Lu Yan eagerly. Lu Yan quickly played the camera record in the necklace and played it simultaneously in the live broadcast room.

Suddenly, everyone saw Shi Jin's ugly, twisted face.

[It turns out to be Shi Jin, a really big white lotus. 】

[Looking for popular science, who is this vicious Shi Jin? 】

[He secretly drugged someone during his birthday party, and suffered the consequences in the end. Unexpectedly, he refused to repent, and even dared to kidnap Young Master Shen. It was really shameless and life-threatening! 】

[The Shen family was so kind to him, so how could they have the nerve to come out and frame him up again and again? The Shen family really raised a pure white-eyed wolf! 】

[I think so too, white-eyed wolf! 】

When Shi Jin saw the white-eyed wolf all over the screen, he roared irrationally, "I am not the white-eyed wolf, the Shen family is! My father saved them with his life, but Shen Qiao is treating me like this now. My father, Izumi Yuzhi, will definitely regret saving them. of!"

"Your father, Quanxia Youzhi, will regret giving birth to your son!" Shen Qiao was very angry.

But at this time, the live broadcast room was mostly filled with new viewers who didn't know the truth. Seeing how pitiful Shi Jin was, they all felt sympathy.

[That family is too bad, bullying a child like this. 】

[I have to conspiratorially speculate that it was his father who inadvertently found out the secret, and the Shen family planned to kill him, and later felt guilty, so they raised his child well. 】

Shen Qiao frowned, but he was really good at editing. It would be a pity not to write novels!

But Shi Jin seemed to have listened and said excitedly.

"That's right, that's it. My life in the Shen family these years has been worse than that of a servant. I wash and cook every day, clean the table and mop the floor, and beat and scold me all day long. It was Shen Qiao who deliberately tortured and insulted me today. ....."

There was a sudden snap.

Shi Jin responded, covering his face and falling to the ground in pain, spitting out a mouthful of blood.

"Shut up!" Lu Yan's face was full of indifference and disgust. He turned to look at Shen Qiao and urged gently, "Hurry up and slap him in the face." Then go home!

Chi Zhou held up a live broadcast camera on the side and rolled his eyes. He was so horny because he hated brother, tsk tsk tsk.

When Shen Qiao met Lu Yan's naked gaze, Shen Qiao suddenly blushed with embarrassment, rubbed his face, and announced the truth he had found out to the public.

In the days before his death in his previous life, the place where Shen Qiao was imprisoned by Shi Jin happened to be Shi Jin's hometown.

He overheard the person who delivered the meal to him talking about Shi Jin's father suffering from cancer at a young age. He also said with a sour face that it was good to be in a big family and eat well, so he suffered from these diseases of wealth.