I text my friend that I've got a dt and to not wait for me.

Ugh god I want to kms this is so boring.

"Come here.." miss says and I stand up and walk towards her feeling butterfly's in my stomach and my pussy literally throbbing like mad.

"Hm?" I ask looking down at her veiny hands.

She pulls me onto her lap so I'm facing her desk.

She reaches down my pants and starts kissing my neck leaving love bites there.

I then feel my shirt being undone and miss pushes my bra out the way and starts messaging my tits with one hand and messaging my clit with the other.

My back arches as she puts her fingers in my pussy going in and out as fast as she could.

My moans were muffled by my hand as I put it over my mouth.

She then grabs my hand and pushes them down while holding them so that she's grabbing onto my tit while making sure my arms couldn't move.

She continues to push another finger after another in my pussy until I couldn't take it anymore.

She then abruptly put her whole fist in slamming it into my hole,causing a loud moan come out of my mouth as my legs trembled and I squirted all over miss' fingers.

I then swallow hard as I collapse onto miss' chest.

Miss then turns me around so that I'm now facing her and kisses me on the forehead.

I wrap my arms around her neck and put my face into the crook of her neck.

Julie's PoV:

I Watch as she moves her ass to be closer to me making me feel hot and horny.

Like holy shit.

I love that I can act completely cold and like a total dick to her and she'll still crumble under me or let me dominate her and she'll still want to hug me and touch me.

I love that she's so small and petite, and her tight little pussy is so easy to make throb and hurt.

I love how innocent and new she is to me dominating her.

Fuck it's made me dripping wet thinking about it.

I move her slightly do I can have access to my belt and so I can message myself to the picture of her absolutely getting dominated.

I then realise shes still half naked and her tits are on my shirt,her pussy still spread on my lap.

Fuck I need her.

"Baby.." I whisper into her ear.

"Mmm" she groans.

"Be a good girl and pose for me."

She sits up and smirks.

She moves and sits on the table, leaning backwards and spreads her legs open so I can see her small tight pussy all red and wet, her tits also revealed and big.

"Fuck yes,like that." 

I Tilt back in my Chair and start stroking myself and pushing my fingers into my pussy at the sight of Freya's bare body.

I then See Freyas Hand reach down to her pussy and try stroke it.

"Get ur hand off , your not allowed to touch yourself,only I can," I growl.

She then spreads her pussy revealing her dripping wet pussy in need of attention.

I then feel my cum leak out of my pussy and I smile.

"Oh baby, I hope you know what your in for."

She sits up and I could hear her swallow.

I pull a vibrator out of my drawer(which I normally lock) and put it into her pussy.

I watch as she try's standing up but her legs shake and she falls onto her knees infront of me.

I hear her whimper digging her fingernails into my thighs.

She pulls herself up and climbs on me.

I grab her ass as she starts biting harshly on my neck.

I cant Even lie this turned me on so bad..

She then starts to tremble.

"No,don't cum until I tell you to," I demand.

She lifts herself up hovering above my pussy and I smirk.

She then lets out a loud moan and I feel a wet liquid come running down my leg.

"I'm not letting you go until you do what I say,u can beg and plead all you want,u need to learn how to behave."

"Be a good girl for me," I smile.

She nods tilting her head back.

I make the setting go faster until it gets to the max and she bites her lip holding it in.

"Please... I canttt.."

"Not yet.."

"Fuck.." she sighs breathing heavily.

"Oh you can cum now," I breathe out.

I feel a lot of white liquid fall onto my lap,like a lot of cum a lotttt.

"AHhh~" she moans.

I hear her panting relaxing her muscles and collapsing on me.

I leave the vibrater  in her still,just to see what happens.

She try's to speak but is to out of breathe.

She just digs her nails into my nails as hard as she can.

"Use your words baby.."

"C-can't.." she breaths out.

"I think you can do another one.."

"No.."

"I-can't.. do another.." she finally says.

"Good girl,I knew u could do it." I fish out the device and she finally relaxes.

" ok you can go now.."  I say.

She try's standing up but starts to shake and grabs onto me as support.

"Guess your going to have to sleep at my house today."

She nods giving a dirty look at me.

I know she's hiding a smile.

"Don't give me attitude." I say pushing her off me making her fall onto a desk.

"Close your legs,don't get me started again."

She shuts them having a red colour on her face and looks away.

HELP HOW DO I START A SENTENCE WITHOUT SAYING I OR SHE PLS HELP ME.

I was horny while making this(I still am)